Chapter Seven

Next Chapter for anyone wanting to read

Enjoy <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 May 1985 – Saturday

Richmond, Kentucky

Angellica rolled onto her side and banged into warm flesh.  She woke up in an instant jumped away, looked around the unfamiliar room and then her memory kicked in just as the headache made itself known.  She pulled the covers over her head and groaned.

 “Why are you awake?” Adam murmured from beside her.

She groaned again, “I wish I wasn’t.” Her stomach rolled as she spoke and she groaned louder. 

He chuckled and pulled her against him.  She could feel his entire form pressed down her body and she lifted her head from below the covers to look at him.

 “I hate to ask, but why are we naked?”

He smiled sleepily. “Do you not remember?” He asked.

Angellica closed her eyes and pushed her face into his chest, “Not much.” She lied.

He laughed, “Well, I can give you a complete blow by blow reminder.”

Angellica shook her head against him, and groaned again.

 “Go back to sleep, you will feel better.” He said settling into his pillow ready to go back to sleep.

Angellica lay in his arms, revelling in the warmth of his body.  After half an hour, she extracted herself from his arms and lay on her back under the covers smiling slightly.  She remembered leaving Blake’s house while he and Georgia were play fighting on the floor.  She vaguely remembered the walk home, it took them nearly an hour and they had finally stumbled up the driveway laughing.  He had asked her stay the night and surprising herself, she had said yes.  

Adam had managed to find a bottle of wine in the back of the fridge and they had taken that to his bedroom, it was there that her memory blurred.

She mentally ran a check over her body; she had definitely done something with him.  Her neck had a slight ache but there was no pain like it had been after Eliot.  Other than that, she felt fine, if not a little exhilarated.   She started to doze off again as she cooled off slightly, smiling to herself.  Adam snored quietly beside her.

Angellica awoke an hour or so later to find the bed much cooler.  She reached out with her arm to find Adam’s side of the bed was cold.  She opened her eyes to find the sun streaming in through the window beside her, and Adam nowhere in her vicinity.  She sat up, pulling the blankets up to her chin.  Looking around the room, she spotted her clothes in a pile on the floor next to the bed.  She leaned down, pulled them up and started to get dressed.  She was doing her pants up when Adam reappeared at the door.

 “Good morning sleepy head.” He said cheerfully.

Angellica’s head had stopped pounding but her stomach was still rolling heavily. “I thought you had done a runner.” She said.

He laughed and sat on the bed in front of where she was standing.

 “It’s my house.” He said, smiling up at her.  “I was giving you the opportunity to do one.”

Angellica laughed, “You know where I live.” She said, hands on her hips.

Adam reached out suddenly, grabbed her by the waistband of her pants, and pulled her to him.  He lifted her top and undid the jeans, pulled the front down gently and stroked the angry scar that lay horizontally across her abdomen. “What’s this from?”