Chapter Four

Next Chapter for you all.

I hope you liking it.

More bad language in this one.... consider this warning for all chapters  :P

Dont forget to comment!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 May 1985 – Saturday

Richmond, Kentucky

Angellica sat in the grass with Cash and Snap.  She stroked Snaps face as she cropped at the grass beside Angellica.  It was early, not even seven yet.

Angellica was excited today; Cole was coming home.  The sale of the house had finally been sorted.  It had been too long that he was away.  Although she had missed him deeply, she had been distracted somewhat.  The source of that distraction was still sleeping no doubt.  

Adam was not keen on early mornings.  He had politely declined her morning requests every time she had asked.  Therefore, she had remained alone in the mornings, forever on the watch for Eliot.

Eliot had been different.  He was rude at the best of times.  Now he was downright hostile.  If Angellica entered the room, he would get up and leave.  If she asked a question, he took over the conversation, drawing the attention to himself.  He had made no other attempts to enter her bedroom.  He showed no signs of watching her.

It was as he had given up an addictive habit, and was trying very hard to ignore his need.

She was relieved.  

Cole sat in the front seat of his brother’s car.  Eliot had been at the Madison Airport to pick him up.  Cole knew that Eliot wouldn’t have volunteered to pick him up and was confused by his cheerfulness.  Eliot chatted on and on while he drove the 25 minutes towards their new home.  He had gotten Cole some food, a sandwich and a coke.  He did not attempt to discuss their sister.  It was strange.

Eliot was itching.  He felt so itchy that his need to scratch was driving him nuts.  Scratch the itch.  

Scratch.  Scratch.  

His mouth was watering.  He was sweating.  

Even his eyelids had a film of sweat coating them.  His seat belt felt strong against his shoulder.  He smiled.  Cole was arrogant.  He refused the seatbelt.  

Cole was stupid.  

Eliot was itchy.

 “I have this terrible rash.” Eliot said suddenly.

Cole looked at him.  Surprised. “Yuk, what from?”

 “I got it from something in the house.” He said, “It’s really weird.  First, I got it on my feet, now it’s all over my arms.  Look.”

Cole shook his head. “No thanks.”

Eliot insisted. “No, you have to check it out.  It’s gross.”

Cole looked away from Eliot and stared out the window. “No, just drive Eliot.”  This was more like it.  His brother was a mental case.

Eliot checked the road, “C’mon, have a look.” He said, and started pulling at his sleeve.  He had done up the cuff of his shirt that morning, Eliot struggled to undo the button.  Steering the car with his knees, he pressed his foot a bit harder on the accelerator.  The gas station was right there.

 “Eliot, show me at home.” Cole snapped.

 “It’ll only take a second.”

 “Eliot,” Cole warned, “Show me at home.”