Swazz- Baby names (Part 1)

I actually had a dream about this. It was weird but cute.

••••

Y/N POV:

I was straddling John's lap, as he was sitting at the table his laptop on. He was looking up for our baby boy that would be coming any week now. He was scrolling with one hand and the other rubbing my back.

He looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back and he gave me a small on my nose. My arms went around his neck and I ran my hand through his hair. 

It's times like this, I wish we could stay like this forever. But at the same time, I want our baby boy to be in these moments also.

"I'm not heavy am I?" I asked pulling back, my stomach some what big. But not huge, I didn't look like I was 9 months pregnant, I looked more like 5 months.

"No, baby you aren't." He said placing his hand on my stomach.

At that exact moment, the baby kicked where his hand was. He looked at me with the most amazing smile that looked like he was proud that he was gonna be a dad.

I got up and say so I was looking at the computer too. He was rubbing my stomach, and the baby kept kicking.

"He knows who his daddy is." He mumbled as he kissed my neck.

"Of course he does." I said

"Okay, what names have you got down?" I asked him.

"Barcelona Montgomery Swift." He said

I looked back at him and he had a small grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the laptop.

"You really want Baby Swift to have Skates middle name?" I asked

"Yea, he is my best friend." He said as he continued to rub my stomach.

"I like the middle name, now we need a first name." I mumbled

"Quick fire!" John yelled

"Logan"

"Bailey"

"George"

"Niall!"

John gave me a look and i shrugged and laughed. He quickly pecked my head and we continued to give names.

"James"

"Hurley"

"Maximus"

"Yogurt!" I yelled turing around and looking at Swazz.

"Y/N, we are not naming baby Swift, yogurt." He said bopping my nose. I scrunched my nose and chuckled.

"No, I'm craving yogurt." I said smiling up at him. He picked me up and set me on the counter. He got out some yogurt and fed me like a baby.

 He got out some yogurt and fed me like a baby

"Swazz." I said smiling

"Sorry I'm practicing." He said pecking my lips.

"He won't be able to be fed like this until he about one." I said pushing his arm as he kept on feeding me.

"Baby, we need to take a progress picture for Instagram." He said as he picked me up and set me down.

"Okay, hold up like me get your little selfie thing." I mumbled waddling up the stairs and to our bed room. I grabbed it and went back down the stairs.

I handed him the thing and he set his phone on a timer and I stood in front of the camera. I lifted my short so you could see my big stomach.

John came and got on his knee and placed his lips lightly on my stomach. The camera flashed and he started typing away on his phone.

@/jswazz: My baby is due any day now

@/jswazz: My baby is due any day now. Picking out names for baby Swift. 👪

He posted it and got hundreds of likes and comments. I looked at my boyfriend and smiled and lightly kissed his lips.

"I feel like we should wait until he is born to figure out what we should name baby swift" I said looking up at him.

"Yea, I think we should. Let's get you into bed." He mumbled picking me up and walking up the stairs.

••••
Part two will be up soon, what should I name the baby? Use the names up top, when they did the QuickFire.

Comment

Vote

Follow