Johnson- Dad Doesn't Approve

@adrianna6384 sorry it's late

______

Rachel POV:

"Johnson!!!" I yelled as i straighten out my little black dress (I hope you like that for all the directioners 😂💁🏻)

"Huh!" He yelled back the bathroom light lit up your dark room that we shared.

"My family is here!" I yelled

"Oh shit!" He yelled as ran out of the bathroom and fell as I opened the door.

"Hi mom and dad!" I yelled as I hugged them both. "Karson." I said as I pulled my older brother into a huge hug.

"Is this the boy, that you live with?" My brother asked as he looked at Johnson picking himself off the ground and dusting his black slacks and white shirt off.

"Im Jack Johnson." Johnson said sticking his hand out towards my dad. My dad just looked at jack up and down and rolled his eyes, and walked past him.

He gulped and then turned to my brother. My brother just walked past him and started talking to my dad like nothing happened.

"Hi, I'm Leslie (Y/L/N), I'm Rachel's mom." My mom said as she pulled Johnson into a hug.

"I'm Jack Johnson, but everyone
calls me Johnson." He said as she pulled away from the hug.

"So, you and Rachel, have been together for what, a year?" She asked

"Yes ma'am." He said as I walked over to him and leaned against him, putting my hand in his chest, and him putting a arm around my waist and the other in his pocket.

"You are so cute together." She said as she took her phone out and took a picture.

I smiled up at him and pecked his lips. My mom made this weird noise, while my dad and brother made a disgusted noise.

"So tell me Rachel, why Jake?" My dad asked

"It's Jack dad, and because he's the love of my life." I said kind of obviously.

"Really, you love this boy?" Karson asked

"Yea, of course." I said

"But weren't you in love with that, Gilinsky kid?" My dad asked

"No, dad we went on one date." I said

"Wait you went on a date with Gilinsky?" Johnson asked

"It was way before you were famous. He means noting to me."I said pulling Johnson closer to me.

"Phil, let sit down and at the dinner that, Rachel made us. Please be civil ." She said as she grabbed me brothers and dad wrists, and pulled them to the table.

"They don't like me." Johnson said as he pulled me into a hug.

"They will love you, my mom does. Plus if they don't like you, who cares I love you." I said pecking his lips and walking to the kitchen and setting my parents and brothers plate.

Johnson served himself and helped me and placed there plates in front of them. We sat down and ate are good in silence.

"So, I still can't believe you like this boy. He seems useless." My dad said

I looked at my dad and took a deep breath as I clenched my jaw and glared at me dad.

"I agree, I like the other boy better." Karson said

I looked at him the same way.

"I mean look at the boy, he's small, not a lot of muscle. He's not good at what he does..." My dad and brothers were listening things that made Johnson feel insecure.

"DAD AND KARSON, STOP!" I yelled

They both looked at me with wide eyes. I stood up from the table.

"Why can't you except that I love Jack. He is the only one for me. He loves me and I love him. If you can't expect that fact, then I think you need to leave. You can come back when you realize that he's the one for me. The only person that is welcome here is mom. So Phil, Karson I think you need to leave." I said now pointing towards the door.

"Fine, bye Rachel, I hope your really happy. But I'm not gonna accept that fact your with Jake." Karson said

My dad followed behind him. My mom got up and followed them.

"I'm sorry, Rachel, I will see you soon. Love you." My mom said as they walked out of the apartment.

"I'm sorry, babe." Johnson said standing up and walking towards me.

"It's okay, I'm sorry they were harassing you." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you, Rachel." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too, no matter what they say. You will always be my number one boy." I said pecking his lips.

________

I'm sorry it's late

Comment

Vote

Follow