Cameron- Romantic

@matthewEisbae

_______

Kelsey POV:

"Kelsey!" Cameron my boyfriend of a year yelled as he jumped onto the couch I was laying on.

"What are you wearing?" He asked as he looked at my outfit.

"There called clothes, Mr.Dallas." I said as I messed with his light brown hair.

"Wait, is this my old magcon hoodie?" He asked tugging on the black strings.

"Maybe." I mumbled as I leaned down and lightly pecked his lips.

"Keep it, you look so fucking sexy in It." He said as he attacked your lips.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck. His hands were beside my head, and he started grinding his hips into me.

Let's get one this straight, I'm not a virgin. I mean it was a dumb moment in my life when I lost my virginity. If I could take it back I would in a heart beat.

I would want cameron to be my first time. If I could do things over again. But that's not how life works.

"Cam." I moaned out

"What, Kelsey tell me what you want baby girl." He said as he started to kiss down my neck.

"Can we not go all the way. I want my unofficial first time with you to be romantic." I said as I buried my face into his chest.

"Of course, Kelsey." He said kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Why don't you go get dressed and we will go somewhere, like the movies." He said

"Jurassic World?" I asked looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Yea." He said a small smile on his face.

I ran up stairs and picked out (Y/F/O). I ran down stairs and jumped onto his back. He cupped my thighs and walked out of my parents house and to his car.

"I can't believe, I'm finally gonna see the movie. I'm so pumped. " I said as I turned the radio on and started singing to the random songs that started playing.

"You used to call me on my cell phone Late night when you need my love." I yelled as cameron drove, I looked over at him and he chuckled. He leaned over for a second and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

He sat back and continued to drive like nothing happened. I had a small smile on my face.

***3 Hours Later***

"Oh my gosh, that movie was amazing!" I yelled as cameron basically dragged me out of the theater.

"Yea, so amazing." Cameron said as he held me like a baby on his hip.

"Get in the car you nerd." Can said as he buckled me up.

"You think my parents will get me the movie for my birthday?" I asked

"If they don't, I got you babe." He said leaning over and pecking my lips as he drove off to the house

•••

"Babe, come here!" Cameron yelled as he ran to the door.

I followed behind him and he grabbed my hand. He pulled me in front of him, and closed my eyes with his hands.

"Okay, ready?" He asked

"I guess, but you know my eyes are closed." I said as I heard him open a door.

"We're at my place, baby." He said kissing my check .

"Okay." I said giggling.

"Okay, open." He said as his hands left my eyes. I opened them and we were in his room. There were rose pedals all over and candles.

I looked at him and he just stood there and blushed. I couldn't help but smile. I looked at him and pulled him for a deep kiss.

(Hi, I'm not good with smut, so if you wanna let message me something. I will put it here and give you credit. )

Cameron laid beside me and pulled me close to him. I put my head on his chest hearing his heart beat so fast. I kissed his heart and laid my head back down.

"I love you, Kelsey. I will love you till the day I die." He said placing a kiss in my forehead.

"I love you too, Mr.Dallas." I said looking up and smiling at him.

_______

Yea, I'm not really good with smut sorry

Comment

Vote

Follow