Jack Johnson- Janoskians

"Jack, where are we going?" You asked as you sat in the back seat, Gilinsky in the passenger seat.

"It's a surprise." he said as he turned into what looked like a very expensive neighborhood.

He drove around for a good ten minutes. You in the back complaining about wanting to know where you were going. You tried several different tactics.

Kiss his neck, that only just turned him on. So you were getting it tonight.

Kicking the back of his seat. That just pissed him off.

Ignoring him. That just made you mad. You just wanted to talk and ask about where the heck you are going.

You asked Gilinsky but he did that key thing were he zips his lips and throws it away.

"Alright, you know what. I'm done." you said as you leaned back in your seat.

"We're here." Jack said as he pulled up to a gate where a few fans were standing.

You knew this gate all to well. You have been since they first moved here. The fans moved and you went passed the gate. The gate class and you parked. All the girls started screaming and yelling as they saw the three of you.

You smiled as you waved at them and they all waved back at you. Jack grabbed you be the waist and lead you inside to where the other boys where.

"Johnson, look at this little lady." Beau said as he looked up and down.

" I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." you said introducing yourself as you smiled at all.

"We know." James said with a polite smile on his face showing off his dimples.

You squealed as you ran and hugged all the boys. you made it back to Johnson and gave him a big hug and kiss for bringing you here.

"Can yall do that thing, that you do in your intro?" You asked looking at them with pleading eyes.

"Fine, only because your wearing my favorite shirt." Luke said with a smile.

You looked down and you were wearing your Dirty Pig, baseball tee shirt. You smiled as the went outside.

They all stood in a line with there arms around each other. I made Jack record it as I stood between Beau and Luke, there arms around my shoulders.

"Hey guys were the Janosk-"

"Dare Sun-"

"What, are we supposed to say, again?" Skip asked looking at you.

"Janoskians." you said smiling at them.

Jack was looking at you. He saw the happiness in your eyes.It was like slow motion to him, you looking up and smiling at him. This was the moment he knew, he wanted to spend the rest of his life

You looked over at Jack and smiled up at him. His hands were in his pockets and he was smiling over at you.

"Hey, guys were the Janoskians!" They all said

"And."

"Today."

"We are here with!"

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), Jack Johnson's beautiful girlfriends." they all said.

You posted the quick video on Instagram and tons of people were liking and commenting on it. You ran to Jack and put your arms around his torso.

"That's for letting me meet like 5/5 of my idols." You said smiling up at him.

"Anything, for you." he said leaning down and kissing you.

___________

Comment

Vote

Follow