Sammy Wilk- He Treats You Diffrently In Front of His Friends

You and Sammy have been dating for a little over 2 months. When he was with you, he treated you like a absolute princess. He would always ask if you need him to do anything for you.

You have always wanted to meet his friends, Johnson, Gilinsky, and Skate. But Sammy being Sammy, was always protective of you. He didn't admit it, but he was scared, you would leave him for one of the other boys.

But one day they come over unannounced. You were spending the night at Sammy's. So when the door bell rang, you answered it.

"Um...Hi." you said as you opened the door.

The three boys in front of you were looking you up and down. You had finally realized it was Sammy's friends. You immediately felt yourself blush.

"Hi." you said as you just looked at the three boys.

"Kit-" Sammy stopped as he saw his friends standing at the door starting at you like a piece of meat.

"Go, change now!" He said with this scary tone you could barely describe.

You walked to the bedroom and changed into a pair of leggings and a undershirt under Sammy's plaid button up. you walked back outside and to the living room where all the boys were playing Fifa 14.

"Sorry, about they way I was dressed." you said as you stood in the living room, covered up more.

"I would prefer you with less on, actually." Nate said, you gave him a shocked look. "I'm serious, less would have been better." he said before looking back at the game.

You made your way over to Sammy's side. You sat in the couch and tried to snuggle up with him. Key word: tried. He moved away from you.

You knew what he was doing. Your ex, would do the same to you when his friends were around.

You sighed as you sat in the arm rest away from him. You sat there for a good ten minutes before you got your phone out and started playing some random game you got in your phone.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Sammy said as his eyes were glued to the TV.

"Yea, Sam?" You said shorting his name. He was confused in why you called him Sam and not Sammy.

But he brushed it off, trying to act cool in front of his friend. He wanted them to know that he had a girlfriend and she would do anything for him.

"Can you make the boys and I a sandwich, you know how I like mine." he said not saying a please or anything.

"No." you simply said

"What, was that?" He asked pausing the game looking at you.

"I said no, Samuel, you have two feet and two hands, make it yourself." you said looking back at your phone.

"You are the women here, you do as I say." he yelled at you. "aren't women supposed to do what women do, when there asked by there man?" He asked

"I wouldn't know." you said getting me up and crossing your arms as you glared at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking at you with rage in his eyes.

"I don't have a man anymore, so I guess I don't have to do what you say." You simply said as you grabbed your keys and phone and walked out of his apartment.

_________

Comment if you want a Part 2

Comment

Vote

Follow