Sammy and Johnson- A Johnson dating a Wilk?

This is for @_kaitlyncecilia_

Hope you like it.

___________

Kaitlyn POV:

"We have to tell him sooner or later." My boyfriend of three months said.

"I don't think I can do it." I said as I ran a hand through my dirty blonde hair.

"Really?" He asked giving me a look.

"What, I really can't." I mumbled my shrugging my shoulders.

"You speak your mind, Kaitlyn." He said

"But he's my brother, Sammy. You don't understand how much this is make break him." I said giving him a pleading look.

"I'm gonna break that pretty little ass of yours if you don't tell him." He said giving me a look.

"No, you can't have that." I said putting my hands over my butt so I could protect myself. I stuck my tongue out at him.

He grabbed my tongue and I gave him a unamused look. He smiled as he gave me a kiss on my forehead. He rested his forehead on mine. He let go of my tongue, and put his large hands in my waist.

"Babe, we have to do this. I mean I don't think I can keep are relationship a secret. To be honest and I know I'm about to sound like a girl, but are you embarrassed of me?" He asked his pretty brown eyes staring back at me.

"No of course not Sammy. Never, don't ever think that. I'm just nervous, I mean you are my first serious relationship. I just don't know how to tell my big brother, I'm dating his best friend." I mumbled my gray eyes with a mixture of blue and green looking back at his brown ones.

"Well, you tell him like that." I heard a voice I'm all too familiar with.

"Jack." I said startled. I turned around and gave me a small smile. "I thought you weren't getting home till late?" I asked

"I was but you weren't answering you phone, and I told mom and dad I would keep you safe while you were here." He said looking at Sammy and I.

I looked down and Sammy still had his hands on my hips. I gave wide eyes towards my older brother.

Johnson had his arms crossed and a look of confusion and hurt on his face. I looked down and then looked back at him.

"So how long?" He asked

"Jack, before..."

"How long Sammy?" He asked looking at my boyfriend who stood there with pride and happiness in his eyes as he held onto my hips and pulled me closer to him.

"3 months." He said

"Wow, Kaitlyn, I'm your older brother and you didn't even think to tell me about this. I mean come on with my best friend?" He said, here he goes he's gonna rant.

"Jack, look were happy together, why can't you see that. I care about her, and she cares for me. She has been stressing over this since day 1. So please don't do this to your little sister. I promise I would never in my entire life hurt a girl as special as your sister. She means the world to me. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. So please just give us a chance?" Sammy asked looking at my brother with pleading eyes.

Jack ran a hand through his hair and looked at us. He sighed and then had a smile on his face.

"Okay, but you only get one chance Wilkinson." Jack said

"You won't regret it." Sam said as he pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

Jack made a noise of disgust and went to his room. I pulled away and looked up at Sammy.

"Im so happy we can be together and not hide it." He said kissing my forehead.

"Same." I said cuddling into his chest.

______

Sorry it's late, so yea here it is. 😁