Maloley-Romantic Maloley

This is for @sweetheartkeria

I'm so sorry it's super late

_______

Jakeria POV:

I sat there looking at my amazing boyfriend of two years. He was honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me.

If he wasn't in my life today, I have no idea what I would do with myself. People say he's the lucky guy to get a girl like me. Which is crazy, it's actually the opposite.

"Hey baby." Nate said as he titled his head and looked over at me, with his pretty brown almost hazel eyes. His hair in a man bun. Which took me hours to convince him it was the new trend.

"What, handsome?" I asked my black eyes looking into his hazel eyes.

"Can we do something different tonight?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow at him. "No, not like that, can I cook for you tonight?" He asked like a child asking for a cookie.

His eyes big and a small pout was on his face. I smiled a small smile as I looked at him. I nodded and leaned forward and pecked his lips.

I pulled away and he shot up and ran into the kitchen. Pulling out pots and pans and cookie sheets.

"Hey babe?" He asked as I sat on the bar stool by the counter.

"What's up?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Can you go out for like 2 hours?" He asked

"Yea, babe sure. I'll go over to Johnson's." I said as I grabbed my keys, wallet, and iPhone.

"Bye, love you." I mumbled as I placed my lips on his.

He pulled away and grabbed me by the waist and hugged me. His chin was resting on my shoulder.

"Be safe and I love you baby girl, more then you can imagine." He said and kissed my cheek.

•••2 Hours Later•••

I opened the door to Nate and I shared apartment. There where pink rose petals on the ground. I smiled to myself knowing he made me a romantic dinner.

I bit my lip as I walked more into the apartment and closed the door. I walked further and saw Nate in his black shirt that kind of has a tux thing going on.

I chuckled as I saw my amazing boyfriend. I hugged him and gave him a quick kiss.

"What did you make us today Mr.Maloley?" I asked looking up at him.

"Well Jakeria, I made you the most amazing dinner you ever eat in your entire life." He said his eyes gleaming with so much pride.

I chuckled as I looked at him. "And what would that be?" I asked

"Close your eyes." He said

I closed my eyes and he grabbed me and lead me to the dining room. He tapped my shoulder signaling me to open my eyes. I opened them and I started to get teary eyed.

There where pink and red rose petals all over and two huge candles on the ends of the table. I looked at what we were eating and smiled.

"Chicken nuggets and fries, my favorite." I said pecking his lips.

"I had a little help from the oven. I hope you like it." He said as he pulled he chair out and then back in as I sat down. He was such a gentleman.

He sat down and I smiled as he placed a napkin over his laps I shook my head and lightly laughed at him.

"Well let's dig in." He said grabbing a French fries and dipping them in ketchup.

I grabbed a nugget and dipped it ketchup. I made a inhumane noise as I ate the nugget.

"Good?" He asked

"Love it." I said giving him a quick peck.

"I love you so much, Jakeria." He said

"I love you to Nathan."

___________

I hope you like it,

Also people who requested. I'm gonna try and finish them all by tomorrow night or the end of the week. I have been so busy, but I will have these done. I have 7 more to go. 😁