Gilinsky- First I Love You. ❤️

This is for @ayeitsme16

_______

Luccia POV:

"You always do this to me Jack!" I yelled as I ran my hands through my now messy dark brown hair.

"I'm sorry, I actually have friends, Luccia." He shouted back

We have been fighting everyday for the past week. All he does is go out and get drunk, I mean he's not even 21 yet.

Jack will leave me at seven in the morning and come back at midnight. I'm feel like he doesn't even want to be with me any more. 

There goes 3 years down the drain. Three years, crazy and he does this now. I mean sometimes I just want to punch that fuckboy face of his.

He hasn't even said "I love you" crazy I know. Three years and nothing, not a single word. Maybe he just isn't the right guy for me to settle down with. I mean you can find other guy that have the spark, right?

"I understand that Jack. But you don't see me going me out every single night, getting drunk with my friends do you?" I asked looking at him. "No, I don't, I stay here looking after your stupid ass." I yelled

"I'm a stupid ass?" He asked taken back.

"Correction your a dumb ass." I yelled again, "seriously I should have broken up with you a long time as I knew something like this was gonna happen, my mom warned me." I said calmly as I ran wiped the running mascara off my face.

"Wait, what?" He asked his voice barely above a whisper, but I heard a slight crack.

"I was speaking clear enough Jack. I'm sorry, maybe you weren't the guy I was looking for." I said looking down at my mix matched socks.

"You can't be serious." He said tears in his eyes.

"I am, I mean maybe you aren't the right guy." I said looking at him

"I can change, Luccia. Please don't do this please." He said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Jack...I... I don't think so." I said looking at him.

I walked back to are shared room and grabbed my duffle bag and started stuffing stuff, in it. Random crap that I didn't even knew I had.

"Please don't leave me, baby." He said as he started taking stuff out of the bag. I fissioned putting some stuff and zipped it up. I walked out of the room and towards the door.

I didn't want to look back, I couldn't because I knew I would go running back to him.

"Please, Luccia, I love you." He said

I looked back at him, my dark brown eyes looking into his light ones. I looked into his eyes, they held so much pain from me about to leave him.

"Don't say things you don't mean." I said

"I mean it, I have been in love with you since day one. I have been trying to tell you. I was gonna tell you on are two year anniversary, but I got so nervous. I mean I don't think you are good enough for me. I mean look at you, your drop dead gorgeous and you can have anyone and you choose me. I mean, I know I'm no good for you. I mean I'm used to be a fuckboy. I'm getting off topic." He said chuckling."The point is, I'm so madly in love with you." He said grabbing my arm, and pulling me closer to him.

He put his forehead on mine and looked me in the eyes. He held my face in his hands.

"I'm so in love with you, Luccia."

"I love you too, Gilinsky." I said as I pulled him in for a kiss.

______________

Sorry it's late

Vote

Comment

Follow