Johnson- Pranks (Part 2)

Johnson POV:

I grabbed my keys, and ran to my car. I got in an slammed my door shut. I'm beyond mad, my emotions were all over the place..

I speed all the way over to (Y/N)'s house. I got to her house and slammed my door closed. I had my keys and phone in my hand.

I walked to the door, my hands in fist. I knew her parents weren't home because there cars weren't in the driveway. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds.

I grabbed the key to (Y/N)'s house. I opened the door, and heard moaning. I threw my stuff on the floor, and slammed the door shut.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled as I made the way to her room.

I heard moaning and groaning and the bed squeaking. I felt my eyes getting teary. But at the same I felt pissed at the same time.

I knocked on the door and it started to get louder.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled "put clothes on now!" I yelled

"Oh, my gosh, MAX!" She yelled as everything went silent.

I felt the tears slowly roll down my cheeks. I slid down her door. I pulled my legs to my chest. I started crying like a baby.

I heard her get off her bed, and walk towards the door. I didn't even bother with, moving. She opened her door and I surprisingly didn't fall.

I wiped my eyes, I looked up at her an she was looking at me, hair in a messy bun. I started to get teary eyed again.

"Please, just tell me who he is." I said my voice cracking.

She sat down beside me, and put a piece of (Y/H/C) behind her ear.

"No one." She said

"Please don't lie, I heard (Y/N)." I said not being able to look at her.

"You wanna know the truth?" She asked

"Please." I said

"It was a joke." She said

"What?!" I asked looking at her.

"Gilinsky told me about your prank, it was like a 2 in 1." She said as she scooted closer to me.

"Then who is Max?" I asked

"My best friend, who happily has a girlfriend. We jumped on the bed and pretend to make it sound like we were together." She said

I looked up at her and saw she was telling the truth. I slightly go up and tacked her to the ground. She let out a giggle as I kissed her face.

"I was so pissed and scared. I was going to yell." I said truthfully.

"I would have been okay, with that." She said

"You would never cheat on me? Would you?" I asked looking down at her.

Her legs around my waist I picked her up and sat against the wall, so she was sitting on my lap.

"No, you are the only one for me, Johnson." She said

"Good, now that you pranked me, I think it's time for punishment." I said a smirk on my face.

She leaned and whispered in my ear.

"I'm your, daddy."

That night, I made sure she wouldn't prank me like that every again.

___________

I'm sorry if there wasn't enough drama. It's kinda late.

But request are always open. So message me if you want an imagine.

Comment

Vote

Follow