Yall's Dog(s) on Christmas

Skate:
"Babe, where at the lights at?" You asked as you walked around the entire apartment looking for them.
You heard Nate's laugh and knew he was up to something. You walked to the living room and saw your golden retriever, Blunt. (Nate had named him.) Blunt had the light tangled around him. He looked up at you and wagged his tail, as he looked at you. "Nate, you could have helped, Blunt." You said, as you untangled the light from the dog who was trying to lick your hands. "He looks lit." Nate said laughing.

Gilinsky:
"G!" You yelled as you ran around are small apartment, chasing are small puppy, that we got less then a week ago. "What, babe?" He asked as he pushed his bed head out of his face. "Can you grab, Raphael! He has a present." You said chasing the small puppy around. "Ralph!" Gilinsky yelled. The puppy stopped and sat down in front of Jack and looked at him with the present hanging from his mouth. He dropped it, and ran to Jack his small nub wagging. "I hate you." You mumbled as You grabbed the present and walked away. "You love me and Raphael." He said as he pulled you in and gave you a small peck.

Swazz:
"Are you sure they would stay still?" I asked looking at are two dogs, Steve and Bucky. Steve had a Santa hat on and looked like he was done was it. Bucky had on antlers, and looked like the he was tired, like literally, he yawned in one of the pictures. "John, there gonna kill us." I said leaning against him. "No there not." He said as he snapped one more picture. "Bucky, don't lick the lights."

Sammy:
"Sammy, what are those?" I asked pointing to the two winer dogs sitting on the studio spiny chair, one had a Santa hat and the other had horns. "Oh, babe, these are one of your presents. I named them." He said a smile on his face."you didn't name one Blunt and the other Kush?" I asked referring to Johnson and Nate's dogs. "No babe, there names are Maximus and Hercules. Badass names for badass dogs." He said kissing my temple.

Johnson:
"Daddy!" Your daughter Hunter squealed as she ran into your bedroom and jumped in you and Johnson's bed. Her long blonde hair in a messy bun you did the night before for extra messy and her Y/E/C eyes looked back and you and your husband. "What's up baby girl?" Johnson asked pulling his daughter in the middle of him and you. "You have to come and look at Kush." She said giggling as she jumped in the bed her Avengers PJ's all wrinkly. Johnson got up and picked her up. You followed behind wanting to know why your crazy dog that your husband had named Kush, was doing. Knowing Kush, it was something cute. He did always did the cutest thing since Johnson got him when he found out you were having a baby. You looked at where Hunter was pointing and saw Kush. He was laying under the tree with the presents. "Is Kush, my present?" Hunter asked giggling as she picked up Kush. "Yea, baby girl. He's yours." Johnson said laughing

////

Comment your favorite one and give me ideas.