Sammy Wilk- Fights

"I'm tired of this, Samuel." you said as he was inbetween your legs.

You weren't doing the nasty. You were cleaning the cuts on his face and all over his body. He had gotten into another fight. You were getting really tired of waking up in the middle of the night to find Sammy, outside your window with cuts all over him.

"I know, Kitten." he said his hand on your hips.

"No, you don't know, Sam." you said throwing the towel down and getting off the counter as you walked passed him.

You wanted to slam the door, but your older brother was asleep. He weren't very fond of Sammy. He knew about his past, and told you multiply times to break up with him. But you guys have been together since, sophomore year.

"Kitten." he said walking out of the bathroom.

He saw you laying face down on you bed crying. His heart broke as he saw you in that state. He sat beside you and rubbed you back.

"(Y/N)." he said slowly as he rubbed your back.

"What, Sam?!" You asked looking up at him. Your eyes already red from crying.

"I'm sorry." he said looking at you.

"Sam, I'm don't know about us anymore." you said looking away from him.

"What?" He asked his voice cracking.

"You only fucking come to see me, when you need someone to clean your wounds. I'm so tired of it Sam. I know we have been together for almost 4 years. But I'm so fucking tired of this!" You started yelling by caring that your brother was a few rooms away from you.

"Are you doubting are ducking relationship?!" Sam yelled back at you.

"Yes, Sam I am. You don't understand what I have to fucking go through. You don't understand the pain I feel when k see you like this. I'm so tired of it, I really am!" You yelled at him

"I'm sorry, what would you like me to fucking do about it?!" He yelled as he got closer to you. You started to back up.

He would move closer, every time you would take a small step back. Your back was now against the wall. Sam was Infront of you, breathing hard and it looked like he had tears in his eyes.

"Hold me." you said crying now.

"what?" He asked looking at you with wide eyes.

He was expecting you to tell him to leave and never come back again. So when the words come out of your mouth, he was shocked.

"You asked me what I wanted to do. I want you to just hold me Sammy." you said wiping you years away from your face.

"Come here, kitten." he said as he pulled you into his tight embrace.

"I will stop fighting." he said

"Okay." you said

"I only did it this last time, because they were calling you names. I couldn't take it anymore." he said

"It's fine Sam." you said

"I'm tired, will you snuggle with me?" You asked looking up at him.

"Of course Kitten." he said pecking your lips.

__________

Comment

Vote

Follow