Jack Johnson- Cheating

This hurts my heart writing this.

I love me some Johnson.

___________

You sat in a circle, like you were back in high school. You were the only girl out of 5 guys. You rolled your eyes as the boys were doing little dares.

They were nothing major. Most of them were go strip and run around the hotel. Or prank calling there mom and telling her they got a girl pregnant.

It was funny, but at the same time real lame. You wanted some secrets to be released. You wanted drama, I mean who doesn't want drama.

"Okay, (Y/N) truth or dare?" Gilinsky asked

You sat beak leaning into Johnson's chest as you thought. But then again, you really didn't need to think about which one you enacted to pick.

"Truth." You said a big smile on your face.

All the boys were now giving you looks you rolled your eyes as you felt Johnson wrap his arms around your waist.

"Where those rumors true about you cheating on Johnson?" Gilinsky asked

You felt yourself tense up as the memories flooded back to you. You but your lip as you looked over towards Sam. He winked at you knowing what you were thinking about.

Flashback:

You were pinned up against the wall, your legs wrapped around Sammy's waist as he kissed down your neck. His hands above your head.

Moans and groans were flying out of both of your mouths. Your hands flying to his brown hair(A/N: he isn't Jack Frost here.)

"Sam, just do it already." You groaned as he rolled his hips into you.

"Tell daddy what you want me to do." He said as he let a moan, as your hand disappeared into his pants.

"Fuck me." You breath out

"Fuck me???" He said leaving you all hot and bothered.

"Fuck me, daddy." You moaned as he left hickeys on your neck.

••••••

You looked away from Sam and then looked at Gilinsky. You shook your head no. You looked down and started chewing on your lip.

You got up from Johnson's lap. You told the boys you were going to get something to eat. You went to the kitchen and put your hands on the counter. You took deep breaths, you couldn't let Johnson know about that happened with Sammy.

"When are you going to tell him?" You heard Sammy's voice whisper.

"You know I can't, I love him." You said in the verge of crying.

"You loved him so much, that you fucked me. Remember?" Sam said

"I was lonely." You sobbed

"You were drunk." Sammy said

"Yea, just that one time." You said hitting him

"How many times?" You heard a all to familiar voice.

You both turned and saw your boyfriend of 2 years standing there tears in his eyes. You started to cry as you realized your secret came out.

"Jack, listen, I'm so sorry." You said as you cried.

"How many fucking times?" He asked more mad then sad now.

"5." You said under your breath.

"You fucked him five fucking times?!" Jack was now yelling

"It was a mistake, I was lonely Jack." You said as you tried to walk towards him.

"I told you, you could have flown out to London. I told you so many times. But you wanted to stay here. Now I see why?! You were cheating on me. How many other boys?" Jack asked his face now red his arms crossed.

"It was just Sam." You said

"I should have know something was up, when you had those hickeys on your neck. I mean there were like really red. You didn't even let me you touch you for 3 weeks." He said now pacing back and fourth.

"I think I should leave." You said as you tried to walk past Jack.

"Yea, you should. I never want you back here again. Lose my number, forget all the memories we had together. You are now dead to me. I never want to see you again (Y/N)." Jack said as you grabbed you phone and walked out the door, tears running down your face.

_____________

Comment if you would like a part 2.

Comment

Vote

Follow