Nate Maloley- He Treats You Diffrently In Front Of His Friends

This is for @sherria_mahone

Request are open if you want a imagine.

____________

"Skate?" You called as you rubbed your eyes.

You just woke up from a nap. Before you went to sleep, you were in his arms. Tracing his tattoos, as you drifted off to sleep.

You got out of his bed walked out of his room. You were only in one of this shirts, that looked like you were wearing a dress. But you hand a pair of spandex underneath.

"Skate!" You yelled as you ran your hand through your untamed hair.

You heard loud music in his studio. You walked down the hall, and stood in front of the door. You opened the door and saw the boys were over.

"Hey boys" you said as you made your way over to Nate.

"Hey Sherria." the boys said as you sat on Nate's lap.

"Hey baby, I have laundry can you do it for me?" He asked giving you those puppy eyes and pout that made you want to kiss him.

"Yea." you said with no hesitation

You did this laundry and then went back to the room. You sat back on his lap. You sat there for a awhile sitting on his lap playing with his fingers.

"Babe, I'm hungry." Nate said

You got up from his lap and put a pizza in the oven for the other boys too. I mean if one boy is hungry then they all are.

Everytime you got comfortable on Nate's lap, he would ask you to do some chore of his. You finally had enough of it.

"Nathan." You said as you walked into the studio.

His feet were in the table and he was leaning back a blunt in his mouth. Thankfully it wasn't lit yet, or he wouldn't take you seriously.

"What's up babe?" He asked as he took the joint out of his mouth.

"Come here." You said as glared at the man/boy infront of you.

You walked out the door and he followed behind you. You closed the door and you heard the boys 'ohh.' They knew Nate was in trouble.

"You know I'm your girlfriend right?" You asked him

"Yea, of course." He said as he placed his hands on your hips. You  moved his hands and glared at him.

"Then don't treat me like your maid, Nathan Maloley." You said as up walked away from him.

"Baby, I'm sorry, you know I love you. I...its a surprise that why I'm making you do all this stuff." He said with a pout on his face.

You wanted to look away but you couldn't. He was just too adorable when he made that face. 

"You could have just told me that, you idiot." You said as you walked over to him an gave him a hug.

"Well, I'm not good with words when your around." He said a sly smirk on his face.

"You're an idiot." You said pecking his lips.

"But I'm your idiot." He said smiling

"Cheesy." You said as you walked away form him.

_____________

It's short but I'm sorry. 😁

Request are open don't be shy.

I like Five sauce and One Direction, I'm 17.

I hope that makes me friendly so you could make requests.