Gilinsky-Cheating

Y/N POV:

I walked the apartment i shared with my boyfriend, of almost a year. I set my backpack on the ground and took my vans off, my back and feet finally relaxed.

I sat on the couch face down, my husky/German Shepard puppy ran and jumped onto my back and rubbed his face all over my face.

"Stop, Titus." I said as I turned around and grabbed the puppy setting him on my chest. He settled down and looked at me with his beautiful blue and hazel eyes.

"You are a little shit, you know that." I mumbled as I ran my fingers through his coat. His tail wagging as if he knew what I was actually saying.

"Y/N!" Jack yelled as he opened the front door and slammed it shut. Titus shot up and ran and started barking at Jack.

Titus didn't like Jack much, it's probably because Knox, my ex-boyfriend got Titus for me as my 3 year anniversary present. So I guess that's why, Titus is used to Knox and not Jack.

"Get away fucking devil dog." Jack said as he pushed Titus away from him.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I got off the couch and picked up Titus. He growled at Jack I scowled at him and he shut up.

"Where were you today?" Jack asked as he crossed his arms.

"At school." I said, he knew I was at the college taking course.

"Did you eat lunch with Knox today?" He asked his eyes getting all teary eyed.

"Yea, but we just went as friends." I said "we were talking about how life was, how we were, and how Titus was."

"Let me see your phone." He said holding his hand out.

"No, why?" I asked getting defensive.

"What are you hiding? Are you cheating on me?" He asked his eyes starting to tear up.

"No, I'm not Jack. I have been with you for almost a year, why would I ruin that? You know I love you." I said

"Really you were with Knox for 3 years. You can literally go back to him and things will pick up where they left off. If you love me, then let me see your phone." He said

I sighed and handed him my phone. He put in my code and literally went through everything. He went through my messages and my photos, my Instagram, snapchat,Twitter.

"When's the last time you fucked him?" He asked after reading all my messages I exchanged with Knox.

"Jack don't ask a ridiculous question." I said sitting down on the couch holding Titus closer to me.

"It's not a ridiculous question, answer my fucking question. When was the last time you and Knox made love?" He asked

"February 14,2015." I said giving him the exact date. He looked at me and his lip started to quiver.

"Our first date?" He said full on sobbing. "You cheated on me. You fucked him on the day of our first date?!" He said tugging at his hair and yelling. 

"I...I don't know, I just went over to talk to him. We got drunk and one thing lead to another. I didn't know you wanted a second date." I said about to cry.

"Did you regret it?" He asked, I looked over at him, his fingers were crossed hoping that I regretted it?

"Yea..." I said looking up at him.

"From the first date, I knew, I fucking knew. I would never be the guy you needed. I knew that you used to love Knox. I looked you up on Twitter. When I saw you still had picture of you and him still up. How am I supposed to compete with a firefighter? I knew, you would most likely find someone better. But I just maybe wanted one date with you. I get insecure when I'm with you. I mean look at you, you are a college student who is a Victoria Secret Angel. Literally you can have any guy you want. But you are still with me why?" He asked

"You want to know why I choose you, instead of being with Knox. I choose you because you were so kind, caring, loving, handsome. You aren't self-centered, selfish, and most importantly you're not a cheater. I broke up with Knox, because he only cared about himself, he cheated on me a few times, me being the naive person I am. Took him back multiple times. But when I meet you, something clicked. The moment I saw you, I feel in love. Honestly it scared me, that's why I went to Knox' house. I didn't know what to do. I wanted his opinion, which was stupid. I regretted it, every single day. But I love you and only you. Don't you forget that, Jack Gilinsky." I said setting Titus down and setting my hands on Jacks.

"I love you too, I'm sorry." He said pulling me into a hug

"I'm the one that needs to say sorry. I love you." I said putting my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too, baby girl." He said kissing my head and we sat there mumbling love you'd and cuddling all day.

••••

Comment

Vote

Follow

If you want a request imagine message me.