Nate Maloley- Tell The World

You have been dating Nate for a while now. When you say awhile you mean almost a year. But the thing is he has never said the "L" word.

You were disappointed. I mean almost a year together and nothing. Only 'I like you, alot'. Then you would have sex.

That's was usually how it went. An you were getting really tired of it. You wanted someone to love, care, and always be there for you.

Not for someone to say 'I like you alot.' Then have sex with you, you wanted something more then that. You just wanted a normal love life. But you know, dating Nate Maloley, nothing was normal.

So you were at you Starbucks talking to your friend. You were telling her everything. She sat there at listened to everything you had to say.

"Wait, you said he commitment issues, right?" (Y/F/N) asked you

"Yea, all his ex's would cheat on him." you said running your hand through your hair.

"Maybe he is scared that you will cheat on him. I mean (Y/N), he has had a horrible past with his previous girlfriends. He has commitment issues. I mean everyone does to a certain extent. But maybe you should talk to him about it. I mean i know you guys are intimate. Everyone knows that your Maloley's girl, by those big ass hickey's that are always on your neck." she said chuckling at the last part.

"I don't always have hickeys on my neck." you said your cheeks turning red.

"But you do, doll." she said laughing her butt off.

"Okay, focus (Y/F/N). What should I do?" You asked

"Go up to him and tell you how you fell." she said

"Alright then." you yelled as you stood up. "wish me luck." you said as you walked out with your drink in hand.

People looked at you like you were crazy. An so did (Y/F/N).

"Good luck." she said laughing

Other people you passed wished you luck to.

••••

"Nathan!" You yelled as you entered his apartment.

"What, lil mama?" He asked as he walked down the hallway with no shirt on. He rubbed his eyes as he saw you. You knew he had just woken up.

"We have to talk." you said

He gave you a face of worry. You could see it in his eyes. He thought you were going to break up with him.

"It's nothing bad, calm down Maloley." you said chuckling as you handed him your drink.

"Okay, then what's up then?" He asked taking a sip of your drink.

"How do you feel about me?" You asked him messing with the ring on your finger.

"I like you, alot. you know that, we have been together for almost a year now." he said a smile on his lips.

"But you never use the words I'm looking for." you said

"What word is that?" He asked completely confused

"Love, Nate." you said about to cry.

"You know how I feel about that word. Every time I say it, it's like all my girlfriends leave." he said

"How long were you with them?" You asked

"A few months, your the longest relationship." he said

"I have been here for everything. We have been though are ups and downs. I would never treat you like that Nathan and you know that." you said punching his arm the drink falling out of his hands in shock that you hit him.

"Tell me what you want me to do. Just don't leave me. I like you a lot (Y/N) and you know that." he said

You were now in his arms. He was holding you in his arms. As you cried, you didn't even realize you were crying.

"Just love me Nate. Tell the world you love me." you said crying into his chest.

You felt his hot breath on your ear. He kissed the side of your head and then out his lips by your ear.

"I love you." he whispered

__________

If you want to send me ideas, go right on ahead. I would love some ideas so yea.

Comment

Vote

Follow