Johnson- Winston Johnson (Part 1?)

So someone told me to do a Johnson twin one. Like the last Gilinsky one I did.

Since she didn't leave her name, Im just going to do, just (Y/N).

______

Y/N POV:

"So are you going to do it?" My friend asked as she stood beside me.

I looked at her, I gave her a pleading look. She gave me a look, telling me I needed to do it. I gulped as I looked over at the boy in my last class of the day.

"I don't have a choice do I?" I asked her.

"Nope." She said a smirk on my face.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes.

I chewed the gum in my mouth and then spit it out. I looked back at y/f/n. She had her phone out recording me.

This is what I get for playing truth or dare when I'm drunk. I walked over to Winston. He is Jack Johnson's twin, but his twin is slightly hotter. We made out a few times.

Any way Winston, is the nerd of the family. Not that attractive but he was okay. No on really talked to him expect, Eric Gilinsky, who went to college last year. Because he was like really smart and skipped a few grades.

"Hey, Winston." I said as I sat beside him. I looked down and then looked at him. Giving him the best innocent look I could give him.

"H-h-hi, y/n." He stuttered

His cheeks started to turn red. I thought of his twin brother completing me and I felt my cheeks heat up. So k could like at my part.

"So, I came over here to say I like you a lot." I said as I looked down pretending to hide my blush.

I felt bad, I mean he thinks he made me blush.

"I like you too, y/n." He said his face now super red.

You looked over at your friend, and she was dying of laughter. You rolled your eyes.

"Do you wanna, be my boyfriend?" You asked twirling your hair and then bit your lip as you looked up at him.

He gulped and he nodded his head. "Good." You said as you stood up and leaned to him and pressed your lips to his.

You pulled away and you wanted to wipe your lips. But you. Couldn't or he would know something is up.

The bell rang and you looked down and then smiled up at him. He smile back.

"I have to go, see you at lunch." You said as you grabbed his face and smashed your lips into his. You looked over at your friend and then back at Winston who had his eyes closed.

This isn't going to end well. You thought to yourself.

____________

Comment

Vote

Follow