Jack Johnson- First Kiss Together

You sat there on the bed, looking around aimlessly. You were waiting for your best friend Johnson. Or as screaming girls around the world as Jack Johnson.

You where here to surprise him. He was never really in Nebraska, anymore. You moved back to (Y/HT/N) (your home town). So you never really got to see him.

Plus being younger then him, made your parents worry. I mean Johnson was maybe a year older then you. It was no big deal, but to people around yall, it was.

"(Y/N)?" You heard a voice say as you turned around.

"Hey, Gilinsky" you said as you got up and hugged him

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked as you pulled away.

"I need to visit my favorite boys." you said with a smile on your face.

"Or maybe just, Johnson." Gilinsky said with a sly smirk on his face.

He was the only one that knew your massive crush on Johnson. Heck, he saw you the first time you gave Johnson "The Eyes". You had no idea what Gilinsky meant. All you knew that Gilinsky was a fuckboy.

You knew he had Madison, who was a lovely girl. She was beyond beautiful, she was gorgeous. She was basically goals. But she told you were her goals, and you were beyond gorgeous. You loved her and became friends instantly.

"Just it Gilinsky." you said getting away from him.

"Do you want Madison's help, with your lover?" He asked

"She knows?!" You almost yelled.

"I had to tell her, she wanted to know why you where giving Johnson 'The Eyes'." he said

"What exactly are 'The Eyes'?" You asked him.

"You know, where you give them this look. Were you want them to fuck you senseless, but at the same time, you have love them." he said

"I don't love, Johnson." I said folding my arms.

"I think you do, you just don't know it yet." he said as he exited the room and Madison came in.

"Hey, Mads." You said as you sat back on Johnson's bed.

"Hey baby girl." she said tackling he you in a hug.

You both laughed as she rolled off and laid beside you. She told you everything that's been going on and how Johnson never shuts up about you. You blushed at that. I mean who wouldn't.

"Like so what do I do? Do I what go up and kiss him smack in the lips?" You asked her.

"No, talk to him and tell him how you feel. I mean if you do end up kissing that's a bonus." she said

"Uh, I so freaking nervous." you said as you sat up and put your arms around your stomach.

You would always get the bad case of the butterflies when you were nervous. So this would help. Sometimes, if it was super bad you would bring you I was to your chest and warp your arms around your legs and rocked back and forth, making you look like a mental patient.

"Don't be nervous." she said as she rubbed your back.

"(Y/N)?" You heard a familiar voice say.

"Hey Johnson." you said as you got up and walked over to him. He grabbed you and pulled you I to a hug.

You watched as Madison left the room and gave you the thumbs up, as a good luck charm. You rolled your as a she closed the door.

"Johnson, I have missed you." you said as he held you tight.

"I missed you to, babe." he said

He always called you nicknames like you were boyfriend and girlfriend or something. It always made your heart flutter and made you blush like a mad person.

"Jack, I have to tell you something." you said as you pulled away and started messing with your hands as the butterflies started to come back.

You never called Johnson, by his first name. You only used it when you were mad at him or actually had something serious to say to him. So when you called him Jack, he got worried.

"What's a wrong, (Y/N)?" He asked a worried look was on his face.

"Promise me, this won't change how we feel about each other. We will always be friends no matter what. Okay?" You said to him

"Okay." he said even more worried.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned in super close to him. You looked at his beautiful blue eyes and saw no disapproval.

You gently placed your lips on his and he kissed you back. He started smiling into the kiss, and he cupped you face with one hand and placed his other hand on your waist, to pull you closer.

You both pulled away at the same time, breathing heavily. He smiled at you as you smiled back at him a hint of blush on your cheeks.

"I like you, more then a friend." you said looking up at him.

"I like you to, more then a friend." he said as he pulled you in for another kiss.

__________

I hope you like this, if you want to request just message me.

Comment

Vote

Follow