Nate- Future together

@TylerNicole__

_____

Tyler POV:

"Good morning, lil mama." I heard Nate's deep raspy voice say. As I opened my eyes up.

I rolled over and snuggled into his chest, and made some random noise. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and then looked up. His beautiful hazel eyes glowing in the sunlight.

I couldn't help but smile and think, I was one lucky girl. I mean I'm NATHAN MALOLEYS GIRLFRIEND!!!! That's not something you can say everyday.

He pulled me closer. I was basically laying on his chest. This was kind of a everyday thing. We would lie in bed for a few minutes and then go on with are day.

But I had a feeling today's was gonna be different. I laid there thinking about random things as i absent mindlessly traced his rose tattoo.

"What's up, Ty?" He asked looking at me.

"Do you see a future together?" I asked him

"Of course." He said as he pulled me closer to him so that his chin was resting on my head.

"What do you see?" I asked kissing his chin lightly.

"I see us with 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. I think are first son would be named after me. So we could nickname him N.J. Or Jr. I think are second son would be named Maximus Alexander Maloley. I don't know I just think Maximus is a bad ass name. Now are daughters name, I gave this a lot of thought. It had to perfect, just like her. I always like the name Hunter Mckenzie Maloley. I know Hunter is a boy name, but I thought it would be unique name for a girl." He said looking down at me.

"What else?" I asked

"I think we would leave in Omaha. I would want to raise are kids in the place where I grew up. I that would be cool, I mean they would go to my old high school and the boys would be on the basketball team and be stars. Hunter are princess would be a cheerleader or a basketball player. It would be pretty legit. We would have a nice house, not to big not too small. It would have just enough bed rooms so the squad could come over with there kids." He said looking off in the distance. His beautiful hazel eyes sparkling.

"Now are wedding, would be on the beach or maybe. You would wear a beautiful ball gown dress. You know the ones the princesses wear in the movies. You would we walking down the aisle with your dad and maybe we would have white and pink rose pedals everywhere." He said

"You think about this a lot?" I asked

"Of course, Tyler. Your my one and only. The only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I wouldn't want to have it any other way." He said as he tilted my head up and passionately kissed me.

__________

So I hope you like it.

So for people, you I have imagines for. I have two more and will have them done tomorrow. And one of them is like a two part and then I have to write part 2 for other imagines. So yea 💁🏻

Comment

Vote

Follow