Jack Gilinsky- How You Meet

So when I say present time, I mean like when there're older. If that makes sense.

So I hope you like it.

_____________

8 Year Ago

"(Y/N)!" Your mom called as you just finished posting a Vine.

"Coming!" You yelled as you were typing away on your phone to Matthew Espinosa, Yes THE Matthew Espinosa. You became good friends when he followed you on Vine and you followed him back.

You may or may not have posted a Vine of you Fan-girling. You were a huge fan of his and other boys like, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Aaron Carpenter, Johnson and Gilinsky, Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas, Mahogany, Nash and Hayes Grier.

Matt was talking me about this convention called "Magcon". He was says how he was invited because he was "Vine Famous" and he got to bring one guest, he said and I quote.

'If those bitches, don't invite you, I will cut a bitch.'

He can be very sassy sometimes. Well maybe all the time.

"Honey, hurry, you got mail, for the first time in ages?!" She yelled from downstairs.

You rolled your eyes about how 'funny' she could be. She walked down the stairs and grabbed the letter.

Your mom and dad smiled at you as you ripped the envelope. You looked at them, they had creepy smiles in there face.

You grabbed the letter and read it. Your eyes going wide at what you were reading. With out thinking you started to jump up and down and scream.

"IM GOING TO MAGCON!!" You yelled as you reached for your phone and called Matt.

You run up to your room packing everything that you would need. Even thought you were leaving Friday early in the morning, you were being... prepared.

"MATT!" You yelled into your phone.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled back.

"MATT, I GOING TO MAGCON!" I yelled

We started yelling and I heard him jumping through the phone. Which made me giggle.

"The first stop is in Houston, so everyone is going to be at your place." he said

"Cool, cool." I said

We talked for a few hours. Before we hung up and face timed each other till we both fell asleep.

••••

Friday Morning.

The Jacks missed there flight so they would meet yall in Houston. Everyone got up super early to go to the airport.

"Be safe, if you have sex, use protection." Your mom whispered in your ear.

"Mom, I'm 16." You whined as your dad gave you both a look.

"Last call for Houston boarding." the lady said over the intercom.

"Okay, bye, I love you guys, see you soon." you said hugging both of them as you ran to the plane.

You turned around and waved at them one last time before you were off.

••••

"Espinosa, I thought you said they were here?!" You yelled at Matt as you lightly slapped him on the arm.

"They said they were here." he said as he rubbed his arm.

"I'm going to get Starbucks." You said throwing your hand in the air.

"Can you get me a sweet tea?" He asked doing his puppy dog pout.

You rolled your eyes as you headed towards the all to familiar, green and white sign. You were texting your mom and dad telling them you landed safely when you bumped into someone, coffee going everywhere.

You looked up and meet a tall guy ice coffee all over his white vans shirt. You started to grab napkins and you dabbed his shirt trying to get the stain out.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking at where i was going." you said as the guy with pretty brown eyes.

"It's fine, I may have wanted to bump into on purpose." he said with a sly smile as his cheeks turned a bright red.

"Really?" You asked blushing the color it a bright red tomato.

"Yea, you are the most beautiful girl, I have ever seen." he said a beautiful white smile on his face.

"I'm Jack Gilisnky, but everyone calls me Gilinsky." he said

"I know, I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N). But I go by, (Y/N)." you said chuckling. Putting a piece of hair behind your ear.

"I know." he said smirking. "like k said before, I just wanted to talk to you." he said smiling now.

••••

Present time.

"That's how you meet dad?" Your daughter of 6 asked as she was in her bed tucked in for the night.

"Yes." you said smiling at her.

She had Jack's dark brown hair and (Y/E/C). She was the best thing you and Jack could ever ask for. You had her when you were 18 and Jack was 19. It was a struggle being a teen mom. But it was worth it, she was your pride and joy.

"So, daddy spilt coffee on you? Just to talk to you?" She asked

"Yes, he did." you said chuckling.

"Mommy, why can't daddy be normal, and talk to you like a regular person?" She asked her eyes wide.

"Because your daddy isn't normal." you said as you kissed her forehead. "Now, go to bed." you said as you got up and closed her door. You made sure her Frozen nightlight was in.

You walked to yalls room. You opened the door and closed the door and crawled into bed. She snuggled up to Jack as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm glad I spilt coffee on you." he said his voice raspy as if he just woke up.

"You heard are story time?" You asked him.

"I did." he said as he pulled you closer.

"I love you." you said falling asleep.

"I love you, to my queen." he said placing a kiss on your temple.

_______

Comment

Vote

Follow