Sammy Wilk- King of the Nerds (Part 1?)

"Did you hear about Samuel?" Your friend asked as she ran to you.

"No, what?" You asked looking at her.

"He jerks off to your yearbook picture." She said a face of disgust.

You scrunched your nose up in disgust. You wanted to throw up and rip your picture out of every yearbook.

"Your joking." You said, not wanting it to be true.

"I don't want to see his yearbook. That's all I have to say." She said as she started to laugh.

"It's not funny, (Y/F/N)." You said as you hit her arm.

Samuel Wilkinson, is the school nerd. Yes, there are other nerds. But he is The Nerd. Other nerds wouldn't even hangout with him. That's how weird he was, so he always say alone, and was always by himself. Or maybe he has friends just like him.

"I would hate to be caught, with him." She said

You looked over at him as he made his way through the hall. His nose in a Avengers comic. His glasses on the bridge of his nose.

You honestly felt sorry for the kid. He didn't have anyone, and it was y'all's last year of high school.

He looked up from his comic and smiled and waved at you. Once he was right beside you. He mumbled a "Hi, (Y/N)."

You rose a eyebrow as he walked passed you, his nose back in his comic. You looked at your friend an she was dying of laughter.

"Stop laughing." You said as you walked off arms crossed.

"I'm sorry, it's just that, it's funny. You will never give him the time of day." She said still laughing.

You rolled your eyes as you walked to your first period. Child Development. You had class with Samuel. You mentally wanted to kill yourself.

You said goodbye, (Y/F/N). She waved goodbye and she wished you a good luck.

You sat in your seat, and Samuel was beside you. He looked over at you and you blushed. You rolled your eyes and looked away.

You were barely passing attention. You already knew everything about how a child's mind works, and the other stuff.

You dad was a doctor who delivered babies. He delivered so many you lost track after one. One of the babies being you. Your step-mom, is a psychologist. She taught you all of this, because in her words it was useful.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N) and Samuel Wilkinson." Your teacher said.

You looked up and all eyes were on you. Everyone looked at you shock, and sadness in there eyes.

"What's going on?" You asked a freshman, who was looking at you. 

"We're doing a project, and you and Samuel are partners." She said

You sighed as you sank in your seat. You paid attention this time to what the teacher was saying.

You and Samuel had to stay in a dorm, at the local college. You were assigned a fake baby, and you couldn't choose a boy or girl.

The teacher gave you both keys and a baby. You got a baby boy. Which you had already had a name.

Maximilian "Max" Alexander (Y/L/N).

Once the bell rang, grabbed Max and walked away from Samuel. You made it a few feet before your name was called.

"(Y/N)?!"

_________

Comment if you like a part 2.

Comment

Vote

Follow