Skate & Sammy- Fighting Over You

This is for @jacindaa_04 , I hope you like it. I'm also going to do like a if you choose Sammy or if you  choose Nate. If you don't understand, it will make sense when you get to that part.

____________

You walked into the Skammy household. They had just bought a new apartment and they wanted you, there best girl friend, to come and see it.

They even sent you a key that had Skammy on it, with a big heart on it. They go over the top for thing sometimes. But they they never disappoint you.

"Bro, you didn't just say what I think you just said." You herd Nate's voice boom.

"I think I did, you fucking idiot." Sammy said waving his arms like a crazy chicken.

You stood behind the wall watching them fight over something stupid probably. You chuckled as Nate lightly pushed Sammy. Sammy looked at him shocked and then went and attacked Nate.

"I like her." Sammy said as he tackled Nate to the ground.

Nate groaned as he hit the floor bit quickly flipped Sammy over so now Nate was now pinning Sammy to the ground.

"Boys, boys stop fighting over a stupid girl." You said as you entered the room.

They both looked up at you , well Sammy was looking at you upside down. They both had a slight blush on there cheeks. You thought it was cute. I mean it's not everyday you can make Jack Frost and Skate (who can't really skate) blush.

"But I called dibs on her first." Sam said as he pushed Nate off of him.

"What has Mama Wilk told you about that." You said looking at him arms crossed.

"Never call dibs on a girl." He said rubbing the back of his neck

"Maloley, who is this stupid girl you keep on fighting about?" You asked as you plopped down in the couch.

"Well I don't think you are stupid." He said a small smile on his face.

"Of course I'm not stup-..." You stopped as you looked at both of the boys in front of you.

"You both like me?" You asked as a dark crimson color appeared on your cheeks and a little bit on your neck.

"I mean who wouldn't like you." Skate said as a smile was placed on his beautiful face.

"You are beautiful." Sammy said

"Smart." Skate said

"Funny." Sammy said

"And many more." They both said

"Are y'all high?" You asked

There words were floating in your head. You could feel your cheeks get hotter as they both just looked at you.

"Nope." Sammy said

"Nah." Skate said as he thought about it for awhile.

"Wow." You said under your breath.

"So, who do you choose?" Sammy asked

Skate:

"I choose Skate." You said a small blush on your cheeks.

You had to admit you had always had a thing for Nate. You were just to nervous to actually tell him.

"Really?" Nate asked his beautiful brown/hazel eyes looking into (Y/E/C).

"Yea." You said biting your lip as you looked away from him.

Skate walked over to you and picked you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck smiling as he spun you around.

He leaned in and planted a messy kiss on your lips. You both smiled into the kiss. You pulled away and he had a massive smile on his face.

"I have always wanted to do that, Lil' Mama." He said as he set you down.

"Couples make me sick." Sammy said as he walked away.

Sammy:

"Sammy boi." You said as you felt a blush rise to your cheeks.

"Suck it Nate!" Sammy yelled as he ran to you and picked up, he ran around with you in his arms.

"You two are a cute couple anyway, I love you tho Sammy Boi." Skate said as he batted his eyelashes which made you giggle.

"Love yea, Lil' Papi." Sam said

You giggled as you realized how adorable your soon to be boyfriend is. Sammy sat down you still in his arms.

"You can put me down you know." You said

"I know, I just love having you in my arms...finally." He said as he placed a small kiss on your lips.

You snuggled into his arms, as he pulled you closer to him. You say there all day cuddling and talking.

You guys ended up falling asleep watching Hercules. You both had a small smile on your faces.

___________

I hope you like it.

Request are still open, so don't be afraid if you want one.

Comment

Vote

Follow