Jack Gilinsky- Jealous

You say on the couch upside down. You hummed to the music coming through your headphones. You sighed as you saw Jack in the booth as he recorded his new songs.

You took your headphones out and moved so you were sitting right. You saw Jack look at you and you pointed to the door. Basically saying you were going to get some air.

He nodded his head and you went out the door. You walked out and closed the door. You started walking around, not really knowing where you were going.

You grabbed your phone as you realized you got a message. You opened the message and replied to Jack telling you where you were.

You turned the corner and bumped into a someone. Papers went everywhere as you both fell to the ground.

You mumbled a sorry, as you helped him gather his papers. His hand landed on yours and you looked into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I'm Levi." he said putting a boyish smile on his face.

You giggled as he made you simply blush by introducing himself. You bit you lip as you looked away form his beautiful eyes.

"I'm (Y/N)." you said smiling as you handed him his papers.

"What a beautiful name, for such a beautiful girl." Levi said smiling as you blushed a little bit.

"Um... thanks." you said blushing.

You didn't blush because he was cute, I mean he was very good looking. But you always blushed when boys talked to you. You have been going out with Jack for almost a year now and you still blush, when he talks to you.

"So, do you have a-" Levi was cut off by a deep voice.

"Hey, love muffin." Jack said as he pulled you into a hug and kisses your cheek.

"Levi, this is my boyfriend, Jack." you said as Jack made his way down towards you neck, leaving little kisses here and there.

"Oh, hi Jack." Levi said

"Hi." Jack said before he went right back to kissing your neck, leaving little hickeys on your neck.

"Well, I'm going to go." Levi said awkwardly as Jack made eye contact with him as he kissed you on the mouth.

You heard Levi walk away and you could fell Jack smile as he kissed you.

You pushed away from Jack and saw a small smirk on his face. You shook your head as you let out a little chuckle. He always got so jealous over the small things.

"Come on, Mr. Jealous." you said as you guys walked back to the studio hand and hand.

"I want jealous." Jack mumbled under his breath.

__________

Comment

Vote

Follow