Decorating the tree

Swazz:
He just sat there and watched as you wore his flannel and spandex and put ornaments on the tree. You looked at him and he would just smile and wink at you.

Johnson:
Being somewhat short, you couldn't reach the top of the tree to put the star. So you called Johnson over and told him you need to get on his shoulders.

Gilinsky:
You guys got a super tall tree, you could t reach the top part to put the rest of the ornaments in so you had to call him over and help you.

Skate:
It was your daughters first Christmas. She was super excited, she helped decorate the tree as your husband "Skate" watched. He couldn't help but smile at his two beautiful girls.

Sammy:
He was actually the one to make you get up and help him. Sammy loved Christmas time. It was time he would get off and spend with his family. So he would all from the living room and tell you to "get you lazy ass out of bed." You would finally get up still in your PJ's and he would smile as you walked into the room. He would smile peck your lips and smack your ass. Then tell you to get to work.

////

I'm sorry I want on for awhile.

This is Christmas series, I'm gonna post a lot today. And until New Years so yea.

Comment on your favorite one.