Swazz- Falling in love with you

So this is gonna be a little different, this is all gonna be in Swazz's POV..

There's a song on the side it's a cover of Can't Help Falling In Love By Elvis but it's a cover by Twenty one Pilots that I have fallen in love with.

Also, there may be some time skips. I'm not gonna put like how long and stuff, it's just gonna be like every verse there's something different. Like different parts of there life. You will understand more when you read it. If you have trouble just comment or message me.
_____________

Swazz POV:

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

I sat down and looked across the table. Sitting across the was my best friend in the entire world. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her Y/H/C was glowing from the sun. She looked absolutely breath taking. The sun was hitting her face just right and she looked like an angel.

There wasn't any other word to describe her, she looked like a true angel. She literally looked like she came down from heaven. I just can't believe she choose me.

I mean we have been friends since we were in diapers. We just started dating recently about a month ago. It amazes me how a perfect girl choose me.

"You okay, Swift?" She asked looked at me with her beautiful Y/E/C eyes. They made me forget everything, I would always get lost in them.

"Yea, just thinking about us." I said looking at her.

"Really?" She asked her cheeks turning red.

"Yea, I can't get you out of my mind." I said honestly

"Rushing into things? Your such a fool." She said laughing her perfect laugh that made my heart flutter.

"But I can't help falling in love with you."  I mumbled under my breath so she couldn't hear me.

Shall I stay, would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you

"John." Y/N said as I answered the phone.

"Yea, what's up baby?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I can't sleep, there fighting again." She said.

I sighed her parents were always fighting. It would make her sad because she knew that wouldn't be together much longer.

"Do you want me to come over?" I asked

"No, I'm outside your door." She said a slight laughing escaping her lips.

"Okay. Hold on." I said as I hung up I opened the door and there she was. Her hair in a messy bun and she was wearing one of my shirts. Her cheeks were tear stained. I pulled her into a hug and jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I brought her over to my bed. I laid her down and she looked at me with teary eyes. I just hovered over here taking in all her beautiful features.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked as I wiped away the tears

"I'm scared." She said looking at me.