Getting ready for shopping

Samantha pov

It's now December

*Dream*

("What!? we can't kiss were not even a thing anymore" I said,yes we could kiss, it can be our last kiss one more kiss and I'll be out of your life for good Dylan says. *He leans in and kisses*)

*Wakes up*

Oh it was just a dream.

I then look over to the other side of the bed, no sign of Justin so I was thinking where Justin was so I look at my phone and he texted me saying "Hey bae just wanted to let you know that I'm going to look for a tree,also shop for decorations okay so bye love you babe 💜🌹".

I smiled at the text then got up from bed next I walked over to the bathroom and made it to the sink I started to wash my face then started to brush my teeth.

Lastly I started brushing my hair then felt like threwing up so I rushed to the toilet and luckly is was open so I vommit once I was done and I flushed the toilet then wiped my mouth and washed my mouth with mouth wash then I started thinking how would I tell Justin that I am expecting a second child from him but I don't know how he would react towards the new baby news.

Soon as I was done thinking.

I heard my cutie crying from the baby speaker.

I ran out of the bathroom then ran out of my bedroom and rushed my way to her room and speed my way over towards the crib.

I got to her bedroom and see her crying, I then picked her up and rubbed her back and kissed her head, saying "shhhhhh it's okay don't worry mama is here and today were going to go shopping for food and for the holidays okay so let's get ready to go alright".

As I have our daughter in my arms I was going through her closet that was filled with cute baby clothing for her.

Finnaly, found her a cute outfit witch was a white snow sweater with a little cute snow man and a red scart with a redish bow on it and a cute white heels that are one inch baby size.

I walk to the bathroom with her and clothing in my arms and said "well sweetie time to take a shower".

While walking towards the bathroom.

While in the bathroom.

I then sat her on the changing table and started taking her clothing off when I did that, I then set her on her baby bath then set the baby bath into the tub.

I started taking her a shower, minutes later, she smelled fresh as a flower once I was done taking her a shower.

I put her a pink baby robe with kitty cat eres when I was done showering her, I then took a selfie with her.

I started dressing her into the outfit.

Now that she's all freshen up, I started to clean the things that I used for her.

I then put her in my arms and left the bathroom went back to the bedroom.

I set my little cutie on her mommy and daddy's bed.

Started to make my way towards the walk in closet.

While in there, I was looking for a red dress then finally I found a red summer dress with flats that match then I walked out with the outfit then got dress into the outfit since I took a shower last night.

Now, all dressed up, I went back to my bedroom to get crystal.

When we were all done, I got my purse with the baby bag, lastly after that I closed the bedroom's door.

Walked down the stairs carefully when I made it down the sairs.

I opened the closet that is near the door and got out her car seat.

Next, I sat it on the couch and sat my little baby girl onto the carset and straped her into the carseat.

Lastly, I put her little tinker bell blankey on top of her, making sure she's ready to go.

I then picked the carset up by using the handel with my left hand while carring our bags with the other.

I walked out of the house next I made sure it was lock then turned around to see my surroundings and it was all clear so I made my way towards the parking lot.

I opened the car with my car keys with my free hand that had nothing on it as our bags were on the ground as I firstly opened the back of the car and placed the carseat forward and check it if everything was right so everything was indeed okay and lastly placed our bags under her seat and closed the back door of the car.

Walked towards the front of the car and opened the driver side of the car next, I got and buckled up and closed the front door and started the car and drove away to Kmart.