Days later moving in, face to face with paps

"All ready mom" I said from the top of the stairs.

*Amy runs up the stairs and frozed a little From the little empyness of her first born daughter's bedroom*

"Okay and it seems to be shockingly surprising that your now going to spred your wings and fly to a whole different level in your lifetime and that world is being on your own" said my mother.

I smiled at her, realizing that she seems ready for me to be on my own as I hugged her and cried because we both were gonna miss each other.

As I had everything ready to move in with Justin I then teared up a little as I hugged my mother and sister and told them that I loved them so much and that they could visit whenever they felt like that way they won't miss me so much.

I then held on to Crystal's carseat and purse, while my mother has the baby bag.

My mother,nancy and myself and my daughter then walked out to the house and walk towards the parking lot and my mom and sister set up few of boxes filled with few of my important things everything into the car's trunk as for me I opened the door and got into the back of the car with crystal as I then closed it.

Lastly, my mother and sister got into the car and locked it as we all buckled up and started the car but first we had to put Justin's address into the car and lastly drove away to Justin's.

Few hours later,it's now sun set and made it to Justin's....

While driving the car, I then spotted paparazzi few houses down from Justin's.

Their words....

"Hey! Justin's mystery girl is it true your getting married with the biebs".

I sticked my middle finger out out from the window.

Suddenly I've spotted a camera man unexpectedly and he siad "smile for hollywood"

I replied with "fuck off bitch" from the open window yet again.

Once we completely arrived to his house but we're still in the car as I called Justin on the phone to let him know that we're here and to open the garage quickly and hanged up.

Few minutes later.....

We then entered his garage and finally the garage's door closes behide the car.

As my mother had parked the car we all got out of the car again and was fully protected as I then see my hubby Justin as I walked to him and hugged him and Justin then said "hello welcome to my lovely place please follow me"

While following Justin into his house my mother and sister were surprised and amazed to see the inside of the house.

It's now night.....

While setting everything up in my future home with team work,the time had passed as I then took care of Crystal as I rocked her to sleep but first changed her diaper.

While putting Crystal to sleep I then thought of shopping for a future dress so I told Justin to be with our daughter and to catch up with her whole I'll go out with my mother and sister, Justin then said "alright bae I'll be with her" he then kisses her forehead as they are in the bedroom together.

I then see my mother and little did I knew she was about to leave I then yelled "wait!" from the top of the stairs as I rushfully ran down the stairs with my purse and once I reached the bottom of the stairs, I had decided to tell my mother and sister that I wanted to shop for a future wedding dress and surprisingly my mother agreed to the idea and so did my sister but firstly we unpacked all of my and my daughter's belongings.

All three of us then walked out of my boyfriend's house as we got into the car and waited for the garage to open on it's own and it did so we then drove to the bridal boutique as quickly as possible.