Starbucks

Hours passing by....

We then got out of the car and ran into Starbucks.

I siad "umm Samantha what do you want?, I'll pay and It's on me".

She said "I'll order a frapicino", I told her "okay" as were almost next in line to order.

Samantha pov

It was our turn, we then walked up towards the counter and unexpectedly, I had noticed my bestie Cassandra was at the counter.

I couldn't believe that she works here and she said "oh my gosh, Sam it's you and who's the cutie".

Justin had smiled at her comment and I had told her that cutie is no other than  Justin Bieber and that he's my dance teacher.

Her jaw had dropped for awhile and  said "what would you like to order?".

I told  her that I wanted a frapicino with whip cream on top.

She then yells out and said "one medium cup of frapicino with whip cream coming right up and as for you, biebs what would you like to have?".

He said "I'll like to have sweet lemonade".

She responded back by saying the price of each order and as he had paid it.

We got our drinks then we made our way towards an available table for two.

Next, we had sat down on the chairs and stared to talk about our life and family, friends.

While we were talking I then spotted flashing from the window and it was a camera guy and I told Justin that there's paparazzi waiting outside.

He didn't seem to be happy about it and said "I hate them they never leave me alone, I wish they can forget about me".
We got up from our chairs and lefted Starbucks.

As the paparazzi were taking to much pictures of us two while asking too damn much questions.

Justin then got mad and said "leave me alone you assholes can't you see that I'm on a fucking date you assholes", I got surprised about what he said about being on a date.

I'm not even his girlfriend but I'll go along with it anyways and they called out my name and took pictures of me.

Their Questions

"Hey! do you and the biebs date?" .

"Is Selena aware about this? and bieber, are you two still working things out?".

"Pregnant with his child?".

I ignore the questions and rushed into the car and buckled up.

This random guy walks over to the window and starts taking pictures of me.

While I'm covering my face with my hands looking down then Justin grabbed the back of the guy's shirt and punched his face, leaving the crowd of paparazzi speechless as they quickly ran away.

As for the camera guy, he was out cold.

Next, Justin ran into his Lamborghini and buckled up and he rowed down his window in the car and he sticked his middle finger out, started the car and left.

He said "sorry, you had to go through that and they can be stupid at times".

I said "yeah no kidding and why would you say that your on a date if I'm not even your girlfriend!".

He then responded back by saying "well I had to say something that they can believe" and I siad "what about Selena?".

Justin siad "I'll think of something,okay and I'll get you home alright" and I replied saying "alright".

While Justin was driving, I was looking over at the window, seeing this beautiful sunset.

Started to wonder about what could happen if anyone did find out our meet up in the cafe, together.  I'll now stop thinking about it before I over think about this situation.