Days later, Leaving the jet

In the privite jet

I woke up from my sleep and I opened a window from the jet and I see a bright white clouds with an clear blue sky knowing that were almost there as the level of the plain lowers almost reaching the ground.

I then pulled the window back down and I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and hair, washed my face, lastly.

Went back to the bedroom and took off my night gown and I put a long white sweater on that is a shirt then my blue jeans with my white shocks and my brown uggs.

I put my jean's sleeves into my uggs and brushed my hair then put it in a pony tail and went to the kitchen to make breakfast after doing that I desiced to take a selfie in the bathroom.

Once I did that I posted it on twitter and instagram.

I made it to the room to wake Justin up with a kiss and said "wakey,wakey sleepy head" as he woke up and smiled and said "morning sexy" as he kissed me and got up from bed and started to get dress.

I packed everything then I got our luggages and got it into the living room and I sat down waching a bit of tv while being on my phone.When Justin came to the living room he had on a white long sleeves shirt with a black jacket and blue jeans with black boots, black hat with black gloves and a scarf to match with it.

I said "you look good hun", I kissed him on the cheek and he tells me that I'm hot and I started to blush.

He gose to the kitchen to eat the breakfast that I made.

Soon as he finsh eating, he washed the plate then the pilot called justin from the speaker saying that we made it and he says "okay".

Minutes passed and we got up from the couch I put on my black jacket with white scarf and a black hat and white mittens and my red purse.

Welcome to Colorado

As the pilot opens the door, I heard screaming and cherring it was girls who are "Beliebers" .

Justin was first to come out from the jet as he first waved at his beliebers then his hand touches my hand as I was right beside him and we walked out of the jet.

Still beliebers are freaking out and I do not know how they knew we would be here.

The pilot went into to the jet to get our things and bord them in to a taxi as the pilot did that, he then goes back and closes the privite jet.

We started to make our way to the taxi while the girls were saying.

"Justinnnnnn!!!!!"

"Colorado loves you Justin!!!!"

"Marry me Justin I love you!!!!"

Hearing comments and seeing signs being held up. 

I made my way into the taxi cab quickly as  they didn't notice me, thank god because I looked down for the whole time as I had a hoodie on.

Justin then made it into the cap and tells me that he loves his  Beliebers.

We left the outside of the airport and made our way to our honeymoon spot and it took Hours to get there.