Two months later/The Baby Shower

It's been two months of my pregnancy and my little bump is starting to show little by little.

Today is the baby shower and can't wait to receive presents for the our first new born baby.

I got up from my bed and  had a bad hiar day and a night gown with a robe on.

Had a little pian on my back as I had to place my hand on the right side of my back.

I went through  my closet to see if there was anything for me to wear while I have this baby bump then unexpectedly I hard knocking on my door and I siad "who is it?".

It was my sister and said "sissy can I come in, I have something to give you".

I responded back with "yeah, please come in it's open".

She said "okay and here's a gift from me".

I siad "awww thank you sis I kissed her on the cheek".

She told me that was welcome sissy then left my room.

I got the gift and I put it on my dreeser then I got a cute outfit witch was a cute long pink dress with pink sandals that matches the dress then I put make up on and I curled my hiar and now I look pretty for this big day.

I made my way down the stairs and my family were downstairs clapping and they seem to be happy about the baby news.

We went outside to the back yard to celebrate my baby shower and we ate food ,dance , talked , played baby shower games that my mom had made up for just us ladies.

I got a lot of girl and boy toys and clothing and bathing needs.

For the other half of toys and clothing, I'll save the toys in storage for the next baby just in case if I were to be expecting again in the future or for donation for the little ones in needs.

We then desided to do a baby shower picture with my selfie stick then I showed the picture of the sonogram as it shows the little one.

Justin made a surprised appearance with my sister nancy and said "sissy guess who's here".

I turned around from the food table and I see Justin holding my sister.

I was to happy to see him that I kissed him and siad "hey hun" as he sets my little sister down so she can play with her best friend Jazzy witch is Justin's little sister.

Justin pov

When samantha showed me the first sonogram picture, I was kinda confuse about the gender of our first child.

If it's a girl then I would treat her as my little princess but if it's gonna be boy then samantha would want me to take care of him all day witch is honestly too much but with all honestly what ever we'll end up having.

I would love her or him the same.

Party is over...Hours went by

While in the bathroom brushing my teeth, I hadn't noticed that there was leak stains on the top of my shirt as I thought it was from the water leaving my toothbrush. I then thought twice about my appointment and my eyes had widden all of a sudden as it came to my mind all of sudden. I washed down my tooth brush and sat it back on to my rag and wiped my mouth.

I then knew from that moment on that, I'm now lactating as the leaks started to show a little more.

I just smiled and had quickly changed my shirt into my new teal maternity nursing bra that I've brought from a nursing site for new moms.