Heading to the baby shower

Samantha pov

As me and my daughter were waiting for Cassandra to get us to the baby shower.

I then spoted a grey hunda meaning that she's here when I noticed her.

I walked towards the car with my daughter in her carseat and bag then got in quickly and closed the back door of the car.

In the car...

As the two of us were in the backseat with our seat belt on as I'm very careful.

I said "hey, Cassandra" .

She said "hey gurl and hows the little pixie, she's too cute!".

Crystal was smiling alittle and her emotion was showing on her face as she blinked making me feel very emotional over her attraction to me, her only mother.

Cassandra started the car and we drove to the baby shower and continue talking.

Heading to the shower.

Hours later...

Were  now at the baby shower.

We parked in the parking lot behide the place were it was held at and alot of cars were surrounding the lot.

We got out of the car and gaved Crystal to Cassandra beacuse she got out of the car first and the back door is open where I am so I gaved my little one to her God mother.

I got out with my purse and baby bag.

Lastly, I closed the car's door.

As I put my sun glasses on and walked into the building. 

I heard different type of songs playing and people talking and I see a all blue theme baby shower that's when I knew that she was gonna have a baby boy from Dylan.