At the party

Now that Cassandra and I got to the party.

The house we had entered was completely packed and loud music was playing.

We walked into her house and there was alot people and what I mean by alot, I mean singers and actors that I know then out of no where I spotted Justin talking to his friends and I was wondering why he's here.

Justin pov

While I was talking with Ryan with a can of beer in my hand.

I had noticed Samantha and I wanted to know how she got here.

I walked towards her and siad "um Samantha why are you here and you weren't invited to the party?".

She told me that her best friend named Cassandra, the girl who worked at starbucks was invited to the party.

As she had desided to invite Samantha to the party and she to was convinced to come over and so was I then samantha siad "why are you here?".

I responded back by saying that my friend Ryan had invited me to the party and that he to convinced me to come.

We then started to drink and eat, dancing and started taking photos and videos of us acting foolish as crazy things were happening.

We sang along loudly to our favorite songs that were being played by the DJ and half of us were getting high which haven't plan on being and would never want to be.

{⚠Warning one: This part of the book will contine sexual content so if your underage I "highly" recommend you guys not to read read it okay and skip it beacuse I don't want to get in trouble by your parents ok so no negative comments for the next page of the book okay thanks and have a good day or night and goodbye.}