The ex.....

Selena pov

Now that I've ruined Samantha's dress, time to call her ex.

He could visit her.

I'm going to go text Dylan and contact the media that way everyone can see this happening.

Samantha pov

Have to find Selena beacuse her and myself started this situation just when I met Justin at his school. While in the kitchen sitting on a chiar that is apart of the table as I'm eating ice cream.

Unexpectedly, I got a text from a unknown number that says "I'm outside come out", I was thinking it was Cassandra beacuse she had gotten a new phone.

I got up from the chair and made my way towards the door and once I opened the door It was Dylan with a rose in his hand.

I rowed my eyes then I was about to closed the door until I notice the door didn't want to close beacuse his foot was in the way of the door.

I siad "THE HELL!? do you want from me".

He siad "I don't want to lose you" and I siad "if you didn't want to lose me then why would you let that bitch kiss you d-" as I was about to say something else, I was suddenly cut off by a kiss from Dylan.

I tried to pull away from the kiss but that didn't seem to work as he was hugging me tightly but as for myself, I haven't gave in and once he pulled away from me.

He siad "what else did you want to say?".

I slaped him so hard that his cheek turned red and closed the door infront of him.

Dylan pov

Once I stoled a kiss from her she did not give in but I still do love her so much but to be honest, I want nothing but the best for her.