Eating Dinner

Once I made it down the stairs, I walked my way towards the kitchen and asked my mom about what we were going to have for dinner.

She said "were going to have pasta for dinner".

I replied with "yum! my favorite" and my mother showed a smile on her face.

I served myself a hot plate of pasta and I walked to the table with the plate of pasta with a cup of seven up.

I walked to the table and waited for my mom and sister to get their food as they gotten their piece of pasta and their drinks they came to the table and we started to do a prayer then we siad "AMEN".

We started to eat then I desided to let my mom know that tomorrow in the morning that I'm going to a dance school.

she said "wow! sweetheart you still dance? I remember when you were just three, you were the cutest little thing when you were doing ballet and you were standing on your tiptoes, doing twirls".

Samantha's younger sister stopped eating and said "You've done ballet, before!?!?!" in a surprisedful tone as she added on "how was it?", she questioned.

Mother continued to say
"do you know where it's located?".

I siad "yes, I do still dance and please stop reminding me it's an embracement and telling it in front of my little sister even more embarrassing and yes, nancy I was in it when you were a tiny doll and it was okay I guess and don't remember much"

Nancy then said "oh okay and that's okay".

I continued to say "I know were it is,it's in Los Angeles and it's kinda far from home" and she said "oh okay then I'll get you there" and I siad "okay thanks mom"

Five minutes later...

Dinner was now over.

I then carried my little sister Nancy up to her room and once I made it to her room I set her on her bed and puffed her pillow next I tucked her in and lastly gaved her teddy bear and siad "night sis, sweet dreams" and she says "night sissy, love you, see you in the morning".

I smiled at her and kissed her on her forehead and I turned off her tv and lamp then I tipped toed back out and  closed her door behind me quietly.

As I quietly walked to my room and suddenly mom had startled me.

she said "where do you think your going???".

I turned around quickly and I touched my chest as my heart was beating a bit fast and said "oh it's just you mom and I'm going to bed don't worry, night mom and love you, see you in the morning".

She responded back to me by saying "I love you too honey and sorry for scaring you a little, sweet dreams and see you in the morning" as we both hugged each other and laughed and kissed each other cheecks good night and told how much we love eachother.

Lastly, we went to bed and the house was completely quiet as the hours had passed by.