Telling Selena

Justin pov

I had heard my door bell rang...

I had siad "coming".

I had ran towards the door and opened it.

It was my girlfriend, Selena and she said "hey sweetheart, you miss me?".

I told her that I did miss her and began to make out with her.

Four minutes later....

Selena and I were watching hockey.

Unexpectedly, I heard my phone ring as I looked at the caller ID, it was Samantha.

I then mubbled "shit!".

Selena siad "um hun, who is calling you???".

I told her that it was no one and Selena siad "oh, please Justin remember the promise we did about not hiding secrets from each other".

I siad "oh yeah, remember the girl from our school?".

Selena then siad "oh that girl what about her???".

  I told her that the same girl from the school had called me.

Selena didn't seem happy, she snatched my phone from my hand and dialed Samantha's number and waited for an answer and suddenly, an argument on the phone had erupted.

She hanged up and siad "Justin, I quit working at the dance school!".

She had slapped me unexpectedly as I say "okay"  while showing a smirk behind her back.

Selena pov

I have a funny feeling that my boyfriend, Justin is keeping something from me and tomorrow, I'll steal something that  Samantha loves very much.

She'll regret messing with my boyfriend.....

The next morning......