The mall

Cassandra pov

Waiting outside of my best friend's  house.

I see her coming out from her house as  I unlock the front passenger side of the car for her.

I greated her by saying "HEY!!!!! GIRLY READY FOR THE MALL!!!!".

She said "yeah.......no duh!!!" and we started to laugh then I reminded her to buckle up so she did then I started the car and lefted the house.

Samantha pov

My bestie Cassandra is always a nut job when it comes to the mall but she dosent mind when I call her that beacuse one time she call me a "Bieber Lover".

I know that I am a "Bieber lover" and  I didn't seem to mind the name as were talking.

She had heard a very familiar beat on the rideo and turned the volume up a little and siad "oh sam your sweetheart is on".

I started to blush a little and was embarrassed.

The song "Boyfriend" was on the radio,I was singing and dancing to it while in the car and my best friend Cassandra started to laugh and she started to dance to the song.

Few hours later.....

At the Mall....

we made it to the mall and Cassandra parked the car and we got out of the car and stared make our way to the mall once there we went to our store.

They are "Hot Topic", "forever21","Vitoria Secrets" and "Gamestop".

Yes were a bit of gamers when we were done shopping in those stores we went to the food court and we ordered our food that we love but both of us has a different tase in food and clothes so we're completely different.

At The Food Court.......

We went towards different food stands.

she had went to go order pizza and I went to get chinese food, now that we brought our food and drinks.

we both walked over to a available table and sat down there.

We stared to eat and talk and as we were talking about our future, we took selfies and did more talking.

We then decided to go home since we're done shopping.

As we left the mall and got to the car and drove home as it started to rain.

Hours later.....

Now, that I made it back home from my ride.

I got out of the car but first kissed Cassie on the cheek witch is indeed Cassandra, yes that's her nickname that I've gaved her.

I got out of her car with my bags and siad "bye, Cassandra and text me" and she said "okay,  bye hun".

  She left and I walked back over to my house, opened the door with my keys and walked into the house.

I tipped toed up the stairs and soon noticed my little sister.

I smiled at her while she was about to walk down the stairs.

I walked up towards the stairs and headed straight towards my bedroom.

I had turned on my television and continued to watch tv while looking through my shopping bags.