Going to the baby shower

While sleeping, unexpectedly my phone woke me up with the alarm clock as usual.

I got up and I realize today is the baby shower and I should've known.

I walked to my closet and decided to ware a short yellow dress with yellow heels to match the drees once I got my outfit with me.

I opened my door to go to the bathroom to shower when I did that I closed the bathroom's door then started the water when I was done doing that I took my pjs and undergarments off then got into the tub.

Minutes later...

Once I was done I opened the cartains to leave the tub next I dryed myself then  got drees into the outfit.

Lastly, when I was all dressed I brushed my teeth.

I decided to get Crystal with me to the baby shower.

I opened the bathroom's door to make my way out to my mother's room, once I got there I knocked on her bedroom's door then she opens the door when she did.

She siad "Ohh morning sweetie and where are you going today looking yellow as the sun".

I replyed by saying " I'm going to Selena's baby shower" and my mother siad "ok then have fun I'll get Crystal drees for the party ok"and I smiled and said "okay".

Four minutes later....

When my mom gaved me my little sunshine, while sleeping in her outfit.

My cutiepie looks so cute.

My mom has always had a since of style when it comes to babies and mini me had on a little purple drees, purple sparklely buckle showes with a little heels with a head band with a bow to match with it too cute! thanks to my mother.

I gaved my mom and sister a hug and kiss goodbye.

I called Cassandra to come and get me to the shower with my baby girl.