Visiting my father

Samantha pov

When we were done with the fight with those assholes.

We had then made it into the cemetery and drove all the way to my father's grave site.

When we did reached it, we got out of the car with flowers in a pot and walked our way towards his grave.

Finally, we got to it as I kneeled down and setted the fowers by his grave and  started to cry and said 
"dad I miss you so much...*tears up*, I just wanted to let you know that your baby girl is alright and if it wasn't for you who kept my head held up through setbacks during the times of growing, I would've been dead...no offence and just wanted to tell you is that I had fell in love and got married and had a baby girl and lastly happy ThankGiving Dad and grandpa"

Tears were streaming down our cheeks as I got up from the ground and hugged my mom with Crystal in her arms and  started to cry on her shoulder.

My mother said "It's okay, sweetie relax your father is in a perfect place remember that okay".

I told her that I know that and okay.

My mom and Nancy paid their respects as well and this is what my mom siad "Jack, hun I miss you so much and why did you have to go so soon *tears up* I just wish we can spend the rest of our life together but I'll see you when it's time *blows a kiss towards her husband's grave*".

Next, my  little sister pays her respect and she siad "daddy I miss you a lot and I'm eight years old now and why did you have to go but I know it's not your falt and happy hoildays daddy" *wipes tears*.

Once all of us were done praying and paying our respects to my father.

We made our way back to the car and my mom opens the car with her car key.

I opened the back side of the car and I put my little Crystal back onto my sister's old carseat as I express my feelings towards her about missing her as I buckled her up.

I then closed the car's door and made my way towards the front side of the car witch was the passanger side as I opened the car's door and got into the car and closed the car's door and buckled up.

I then see my sister in the car and I asked her if she was ready to go back and she told me that she's ready to go.

Lastly, my mom came into the car and closes the driver side of the car then buckles up and  siad "ready girls?" and all of us girls siad yes, crystal smiled at us as a sign of "yes" so my mom started the car and music was playing and we drove away.

I told my mother to leave me and my baby at home and she siad "okay, do you want me to come in" and I said "no, it's alright mom" and she said to me "well okay, sam".

Getting us back home...