"Indra was the start of the Uchiha while Asura started the Senju and Uzumki. Indra was gifted with his eyes while Asura was gifted with longevity and endurance. But let us go backwards and say my uncle and father were the tentails children."

Kaiya looked at her and frowned. "How?"

"Because the tentails was a woman, a goddess named Kaguya who also loved a human. He died a little after she gave birth to her sons. Each had powerful eyes."

"Unfortunately she went mad with greed and ate a forbidden fruit

"Unfortunately she went mad with greed and ate a forbidden fruit. Because of this, she became a monster. My father was forced to fight and kill his own mother. The tentails still raged on so Hagoromo made the decision to become the first ever jinjuriki. He held all of the monstrous chakra inside himself."

"What about you?"

"I never aged you see I aged slower actually. I was a wise child that looked sixteen when Madara and Hashirama came to be as descendants of my cousins. Because of Indra's sudden desire to change things through power, their clans became rivals. Constant fighting. It was in this calamity that I came to live on earth. I wanted to heal people with my ninshu. I came across a boy who was surrounded by Indra's descendants. I saved him but he couldn't remember anything but his name due to trauma." She smiled gently and pulled up his picture.

" She smiled gently and pulled up his picture

"He was a kind boy

"He was a kind boy. So innocent yet forced to fight. It took a few months for him to be completely healed. We lived together in my shack far from clan battlegrounds. For year he was an amnesiac before he finally told me his name. Itama. Itama and I grew close. The longer I stayed on earth the more human I became, aging at a normal rate. Even after remembering who his clan is, he didn't want to return to war. We fell in love and-"