Seventy Three (The End)

"Here they are, both healthy," The midwife stated as she entered the room again with two bundles of blankets. Joe and Demi smiled as she made her way over laying one of their babies in each of their arms. "Have you any ideas for names yet?" Joe and Demi turned to one another nodding their heads gently agreeing on the names they had already decided.

"Our eldest son is Isaac Adam Jonas and his little brother is Jacob William Jonas." Demi explained a smile on her face as she admired Jacob in her arms who was sleeping soundly, his older brother in his father's arms was awake enough, content as he stared up at his father.

"Beautiful," She praised. "I'll go note them down." They thanked her before they left Joe moving so he was sat on the edge of her bed so they could both see both their sons.

"We finally got baby of our own." Demi breathed.

"Babies." Joe corrected her making her giggle leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Maybe they'll grow up as close as you and Josh." Demi stated moving her head again so she was looking up at him smiling as he leaned down kissing her gently.

"Maybe." He breathed smiling. They both stayed with Isaac and Jacob for a little bit before they laid them down in the crib so they could sleep peacefully the two of them now cuddling on the bed. They had finally got what they always wanted.

Joe lifted Kaia up on the bed nearest the cribs so she could see her baby brothers. They knew she was going to be a great big sister. She had been getting to know Bethany too and now they were best friends, they would tell Kaia one day that they weren't her real parents and that Bethany was her real mother. They knew she wouldn't over react.

"Baby brothers?" She questioned Demi kissing her head.

"Yes baby girl, are you disappointed you don't have a baby sister?" Kaia shook her head.

"Mommy and daddy can have a baby sister next." She decided making her parents laugh as they admired their three children together. They would allow Kaia to hold her brothers when they were at home when there was more room.

"I guess this little monkey has decided our future." Joe spoke Kaia giggling but not too loud, she didn't want to wake her baby brothers up.

Demi, Isaac and Jacob made it home the next day when the midwifes were sure they were all okay. They were excited to get home and settle down, Kaia was with her Uncle Josh for the day and would come home later on. Joe carried Jacob into the house as Demi took Isaac, they went straight upstairs where they would lay them both down.

"Sleep well my little men." Demi cooed kissing both their heads before standing up straight again feeling Joe take her hand able to feel his cold wedding ring against her fingers.

"I love you." He whispered in her ear making her smile.

"I love you too," She answered leaning up kissing him gently Joe not hesitating to kiss her back before they both pulled away. "I know our dads will be looking after our children up there."

"I still feel as close to my dad as I did when I was seven." Joe answered squeezing her hand looking back down at her when she looked up at him.

"He'd be so proud of you for everything you've overcome." Demi breathed Joe smiling sharing a kiss with her again.

"And so would your dad," Joe praised. "I just can't wait to raise these boys with you and watch Kaia be a great sister."

"Well we better let them rest and become big boys then." Demi grinned leading him out the room so their boys could rest in peace. The door closed gently behind them as they made their way downstairs hand in hand slumping down on the couch finding themselves in each other's arms Woody sleeping by their feet.