The War-News

*I'm keeping the whole 'Great War' till a ltr date just 2 keep all of u guys waiting😂😈💁🏽*
~~~~~~~~~~

"Flower calm down. Please stop." The angrier she gets, the deeper and bolder the red in her eyes look.
She looks me straight in my eyes and I swear someone died somewhere.
"Flower baby what's wrong? Just calm down." Tears fill my eyes. "BOBBIE!!!"
He runs in with the stick.He hits her and her body goes limp in my hands again.
I put her down in her bed. Bobbie quickly embraces me wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.
I look up at him. "If I could love you, I would."
He spins me around and kisses me as if responding saying "Me too."
-------------------------------------------------
After I get calm and collective, I go to this bitch of a psychic so she can tell me what the hell is happening with my child.
The only people that know is Bobbie and me.
"Look,I just nee-" I start until she cuts me off
"Zanbrya. I know what you want. Flower is developing her power to be able to manipulate anyone's specific body part and if not controlled then that person dies. Flower has killed at least 3 of those like me. In a week she'll handle it and be able to use it to her advantage." She tells me with a straight face
"Thank you Zanbrya."
I go back to my room where Bobbie is with Flower in case she wakes up.
I sit on his lap. "How is she?" I ask him
"She's alive and breathing." He replies
"So for right now we have to lock her in a room for a week until she handles her powers."
"What are they? Because this has happened three times today."
"She can manipulate anyone's body part."
"Interesting."
"Yep."

We walk out of my room after a while to go talk about strategy theories.
"So the story is that she was misbehaving and this is her punishment." I inform Bobbie who nods.
"So after a month you'll get word, that ASEA and SEA have cleared out 3 fields of trees, bushes and anything over 2 cm. They'll have over a thousand experiments in total for their army and will be ready to fight. One experiment from the wolf generation will be slaughtered as a sign that any and everyone will be killed when they're done."
------------------------------------------------
A week later....
"A whole 7 days has passed and 20 people have died." I pace in front of my room door
"I know, Zanbrya, said that a total of at least 21 people will die, all being psychics from the other team." Bobbie reminds me
I nod and embrace him in a hug. I let him go and open the door.
I see Flower on the floor a wreck. Hair defying gravity, body like a crumpled piece of paper and face full of pain.
I run to my baby and hold her in my arms. She starts to sob.
"Mommy's here." I reassure her letting her cry in my arms.