'Fun'

Drew POV
After I sent a text to Lana saying 'White bitches can't be trusted', she comes by my place to talk. At first I didn't understand why but it all got cleared up when she told me that why she did what she did. It was to protect her family and that's her #1 Priority always, which I completely understand.
She started crying because of the memory I brought back to life when she told me what they did to her parents. They came in the middle of the night and put them in chains and threatened to rape her and her parents if she didn't get the information. With a threat like that anyone would do anything you want.

She started crying so I comforted her. I embraced her and sat her on my lap saying things that girls like to hear when they feel like shit. I told her "It's ok", "It's all over", "You're safe now."
After I told her those reassuring sayings, she looks at me in my eye then her eyes shift down to my lips and back up. Surprisingly, I did the same to her.
Soon enough we were making out on my couch. I flipped her to be under me and layed her down with me on top. I stripped her down and she did the same to me.
Our eyes turned a weird dark pinkgreenpurple color. I continued to kiss her all down her jaw line and unto her shoulder and we had fun.
------------------------------------------------------
I wake up in the morning to see Lana beside me. The memory of us last night wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.
'She's not bad.' I mentally tell myself
'You weren't so bad yourself' She mentally answers
I smile and kiss her. She holds me down and our tongues dance together. 'Wanna go again I see?' I mentally ask her
'Oh yea.'
She pulls me down and under the covers.