Leadership

Storm POV
Since Dresh kicked me out of the house, I have to go somewhere and not be bored. I call Tyler, he was some of my 'entertainment' as Dresh calls them. I had to drop him when we were dropping people.
He picks up after two rings.
"Yea?"
"You know a hello would be nice too." I joke around a bit
"I know." There was a silence that I didn't want to disturb. "Hey where are you?"
I look down from where I am. "In my tree. Why?"
"You mean our tree."
My eyes flash a deep purple with a pink ring I blush remembering those good times.
"I'll be there in a couple minutes."
Before I could protest, he hangs up.
I place my head back on a limb and close my eyes just to relax and forget everything just for a second.
I open my eyes when I feel a presence sitting behind me. Tyler was the only serious relationship I had, but I didn't tell Dresh because of the threat level.
"You do know that I have no idea how to lead people right." I ask Tyler just because
"Of course you know how."
I look back in surprise for him to elaborate. "Look at all those people who wanted to be you. They followed you because they saw you as their leader."
I exhale "Wow." I smirk and flip my hair. When I hear him gag is when I continue talking with pride and ego. "I mean I am just that awesome that people want to follow me."
"Yea. Sure. Ok."
After a long peaceful silence. He grabs my hand and pulls me off the branch. Any human person would've went off but I didn't because my abilities allow me to do more advanced things.
When we reach the ground he beasts out into a lion and starts to run away.
Being the curious girl I am, I beasted out and follow him at top speed.
We pass the old Willow and I realize that we are going to Dams.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now call the wolf pack." Dams instructs me for the millionth time
I'm already a wolf so I take a deep breathe and howl as loud as my lungs will let me go.
I stop and we wait in silence until we hear a couple howls back. Wolves come rushing around the corner and sit at my feet.
I go back to my human form feeling proud. I look to Dams who is smiling with pride.
"You're half ready child." She places a hand on my shoulder then beasts out into the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.Head of lion, front body of wolf, back body and tail of a puma. I may have seen her beast out but it amazes me everytime.
She does this howl,growl mix up and the rest of the animal generations come and sit at her feet.
I got to learn how to do that and I will. Just like what Dresh tells both me and herself, 'I can do anything.'