New Friends

We did more training that day, mostly about strength and agility. Both of which I have. Bobbie has been so helpful when it comes to helping me with Flower.
They are going to be best friend if not already.
One day I saw him rocking Flower telling her a story. I just stood in the door frame,  watched and listened. I probably cried silently but since no one saw, It didn't happen.
We became close friends. I just have the connection go dumb people. I don't mean to insult anyone but it's true. I don't know why OR how. All I know is that I like to be dominant.
-------------------------------------------------
"Hay." I greet Bobbie
"Hi. Flower just went down." He tells me
"That's cute. You and her." I walk inside Flower's room and sit on the floor with him. "Why are you in here and not out there?" I motion to outside
He shrugs. "In here is peaceful and I've always been in here since she was born. You just never noticed. I have to protect her. An innocent child deserves protection."
I hug him. "Aww that's cute but as a mother you know that's my job right."
He sighs. "Yea. But what can I do, it's a reflex."
"You do you." I start to get up when he holds my hand
"Thanks." He looks in my eyes and I swear both of ours turned purple with a pink ring.
"That's what I'm here for." I squeeze his hand, fully get up then walk out of Flower's room.

~~~~~~~
*This book is almost finished. Just a head's up.
Love u guys. Keep reading 😘😜🤗*