Flashback

Storm POV
I wake up suddenly with a pain all over my body and handcuffed to my bed.
Did I do something freaky last night?
I tense up and pull. To my surprise it doesn't take long to get free which is unusual because I'm the weaker person.
I walk out of my room and my eyes flash a deep purple with a yellow ring around it.
Dresh told me about the color meanings and yellow means that she's somewhere near me, but where.I start to wander around until I hear a faint groan coming from what sounds like Dreshna's room.
I speed over to her room in record time and when I open the door it's something that I wouldn't expect to happen ever.
"Hi" A random ass stranger greets me like he's known me all his life
"Explain." I respond to him without a smile
Dresh has taught me a thing OR two about being intimidating. Never smile and own what you say.
"I'm Drew and yes I've  known you all my life. I helped you and Dreshna escape."

I start to think about what happened that night and it all comes as a 'Flash Back.'

"Please help me." Young Dreshna (aka Jessica) pleads with young Drew who's locked in the same cell as her
The door opens and the young me walks in.
"Oh hay" Jessica greets me
"Hay." I answer her back "We need to get out of here."
"I have an idea." Young Drew gives us a little flash of hope which makes our eyes turn a pale purple with a pale blue ring  "I overheard the people talking and in about a few minutes they're going to open all the doors to see how we react to the other kids."
"Yes. You can cause a distraction which makes all the very mean people pay attention to you while me and-"
"Jess." She finishes my sentence
"Jess and any other kids that can escape and leave this awful place."

The 'Flash Back' ends when Dreshna breaks out of the chains.