A Plan

Whatever Lana told SEA made them come to our school for a blood test. They say they're looking for someone with a rare blood type to use for experimenting on.
If they take blood from us they'll win and I can't have that. I need a plan to get out of this. They hired security guards to block the exits so nobody can get in OR out.
"Storm, we need to leave." I have to tell her this because it hasn't clicked that we have rare blood that isn't normal.
She looks at me confused. I roll my eyes and drag her behind a random bush. "Storm. They're going to take blood from us." I say very slowly
She looks at me with a blank stare for a few minutes until it finally clicks. "They can't take our blood. We'll get exposed!"
Finally. "I have a plan but I'm not sure if we're capable of doing it. If I know the strength of our powers it would be much easier."
I look around and before I could say anything Storm talks. "Where's Drew?"
I shrug. "We'll just have to do it without Drew."
I remember hearing a conversation as a child. Some scientists said that when the experiments come back to get updated for the first time, they could be able to do simple things like blend with their surroundings and shape shift.
I look at Storm. "Ok here's the plan. We stand in the middle if the crowd and then u whisper blend and touch a walk. You'll turn the walls color, shape and texture. Just walk along it until you reach an exit then bold into a bush and we wait for each other if we get separated."
Storm nods. "Let's hope we can pull it off. Let's try it out first."
We touch the bush in front of us and whisper 'blend'. People pass not even looking our way which means that it worked.
I don't even know how I came up with that idea, but I didn't think it would work either. Guess I know more than I think I do.