The Motto

Yesterday went faster than planned. Woke up in pain, figured out my gift,almost killed Drew, turned into a wolf.
A normal life for the average Wolf Generation. Drew told me and Storm that the scientists call our generation that.
To make life harder, the ESEA handed over our case to the 'Bigger Boss,' The Science Experiment Agency (SEA). They deal with every experiment ever done.
Storm reminded me to remember our life motto, "Trust No one, Except Yourself." With the SEA on our case, we have to extra careful and keep to ourselves.
One wrong move and we're dead. With that at stake, I had no choice but to get rid of all of my tab people, which was really hard to do. Mostly because I had to pay each of them $50 to not say a word about what they've been doing to anyone.
I didn't want to threaten them but I had no choice but to put their life at stake.

For Storm, she had to get rid of all of her 'entertainment😏' which was harder for her because they're the only guys who thought that she was smart and pretty.
I also threatened them with their lives and feel awful putting people's lives at a cliff.
---------------------------------------------------------
"What to do about Drew. If we trust him, we'll be breaking the motto." Storm asks me as we walk to ICT class.
ICT is the only class, that's mixed. The difference is that it's split into sections, the smarter people get advanced work and the average get work of their level.
"We have no choice but to. He saved our lives. No questions asked." I respond
"That's true. Plus without him you'd have no one to connect with."
I look at her and slap her on her shoulder. "You shush."
She just laughs and we continue to walk.

"Now that I have no more tab people, I have to do everything for myself, which is easy because I'm smarter than average." I tell Storm when we get to ICT.
"Ok. Well so do I. I get no more compliments OR cute guys at my hip." She responds
"Aww. Life is hard I know but we have to follow the motto to survive and in order to do that, we need to stick together. Ok?"
"Yea." There's a short pause until Storm speaks "You may be my fake sister, but it feels real."
I look over to Storm and smile. "We'll always be family."

Das da motto nigga yolo✌🏾️✌🏾💋