Thoughts

Since I don't have to go to school, and have absolutely nothing else to do, I decide to go walking.
The doctor says that exercise will help me some sort of way. I wasn't paying close attention to him. I scroll through my music looking for an appropriate playlist because the doctor said, whatever I hear, this baby does too. It's weird but cool at the same time.
I finally find a playlist and start to walk through a pathway in the bushes that no one seems to go through.
Thoughts start to cloud my mind.
What if he doesn't want anything to do with me and this child?
Yea, I don't care. He has a bigger problem coming his way and it's not this child.
Why is he such an asshole?!
I wonder what Storm's doing?
Can she even color? Yet she wants to babysit.
My child will come out stupid OR dead if I leave her with Storm.
Will my baby go to school!?
If he does, she'll be very unstable, I mean she will be unstable, obviously. She has my genes.
Do I have to pee? Probably not, I am well trained.
I wonder if anyway takes time to just look around at all the wild life? Nope. Just me.
Damn. Why my stomach hurting so much!? I can't even take a pain piller dammit. This is so hard, having a little human grow inside of me.
Will I be a good mom? Will she love me? What will she be?
What if she was a su-
My thoughts get cut off when I bump into 'The baby daddy'. I tip back from the impact and his hand swings around my waist to stop me from falling.
"Hey. You ok." He asks me
"Don't touch me. But thanks." Silence takes over us for just a second. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SHOW DO MUCH INTEREST IN ME AND THIS BABY AND THEN JUST NOT CONTACT ME FOR WHAT FEELS LIKE A MILLION YEARS!!? DO YOU EVEN CARE!!? THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING OUT OF SCHOOL!? THIS IDIOT GETS DUMBER AND DUMBER! I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE LANA BUT RIGHT NOW I SHOULD BE YOUR NUMBER 1 THOUGHT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SECOND!! THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD KNOWS THAT! EVEN THE FUCKING RETARDED KNOWS THAT! LIKE DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH-" I feel this instant pain in my lower stomach. "Crap. I just peed."
Drew looks at the floor still dumbstruck by my random outburst. "No your water broke."
The pain gets worst. Feeling like cramps but 15 million times worst. The only thing I can do is sob. It hurts like hell and I want hell to be tamed.

Drew POV
I skip school to relax so I go walking in the place where people don't. I walk with my head down thinking. Like, now that I got tested positive, who will even look at me.
I'm pretty sure if anyone had animal senses, they'd smell it.
At least I think that's how it works.
I bump into Dresh and catch her before she falls. Then she just explodes at me. The doctor told me to just let her shout when she has to rather than argue OR deny anything that she says because 98.9% of the time they are right.

Before she can finish shouting, she stops mid sentence and doubles over holding her stomach. She screams and starts to sob. Seeing her in pain hurts my soul.
"Hey. Hey. Calm down. I'll take you to the hospital and call Storm ok." I try to reassure her that I can take care of her but she just keeps screaming and crying and holding her lower stomach.