Labour

Drew POV
I pick up Dreshna bridal style and bring her to where I parked my car. I left it near the school in a random bush near her house.
I open the doors and lay her down gently before rushing to the drivers side and turning on the engine.
Before I can step in the gas, her phone starts to ring. I pick it up and speed off heading towards the hospital.
"Yes." I answer her phone
"Where's Dreshna?!" A familiar voice starts to shout through the phone.
Storm.
Dreshna screams in pain again and I panic. Driving with much speed ignoring all the traffic signs.
"What the hell's going on!!" A male voice speaks on the phone
"Why is she screaming? What are you doing to her!!?" I hear Storm's voice go shaky sounding like she's pissed but wants to cry.
"I'm taking her to the hospital meet us there." I manage to quickly talk and hang up the phone before Dreshna screams in pain again.
I fix my mirror so I can see that she Dreshna just to make sure she's ok.

We arrive at the hospital where Storm and Tyler are standing waiting anxiously.
They see me pull up at full speed and immediately know that something's wrong.
Dreshna screams again and sobs. Tyler opens the back doors and take her to the emergency room.
------------------------------------------------
Dreshna POV
I have never felt this kind of pain. I can't even describe how it feels but I do know that it's like having period cramps but a thousand times worst.
"This damn baby wants to get the hell out of me!" I start to shout aat the nurse in front of me, Tyler and Storm.
The nurse nods looking scared and quickly opens a door to a room for Tyler to put me in.
"Get the doctor." I try to shout but it comes out as a faint whisper.
Tyler hears and goes to get that special doctor.
Storm rushes to my side and holds my hands tears falling from her eyes. "Breathe. Just follow me. In.... Out."
I nod
"Can you do keep doing that for me?" She asks again
I nod again and start to mimic her breathing.
She smiles through her tears but that doesn't stop my silent sobs.
The doctor comes in worried and Tyler trails behind him. When they both enter the room, I feel this awful pain of a contraction and that makes me scream and my sobs become louder.
The doctor turns to Tyler and places a hand on his shoulder "You don't want to see this son. It's terrifying believe me when I say that."
Being the idiot Tyler is he shales his head and stands beside Storm.
"Slap him upside his head please Storm." I manage to say in between breathes and sobs
Unsurprisingly Storm hits him making me smile.
The doctor opens my legs and place them on this rack to see inside of me. The thought of that sends a shiver up my spine.
"Hey. I'm the best remember." The doctor winks and I nod
He measures how many centimeters diluted I am.
He nods his head indicating that this baby is definitely ready to come out.
Storm comes to my right and Tyler comes to my left and holds my hand.
"Ok. I'm going to count to three and then you push ok?" He tells me and I nod. "1...2...3... Push!"
I squeeze both hands and can feel and hear bones cracking. Dams did tell them that I could break their hands. But they are idiots so.
The doctor explained to me when I went to do a check up that when I go through labour, I'll be changed from my normal state to my wolf state and back again. The same process that happened when I was with Drew that night will happen again as this baby comes out.
"Push!" I hear the doctor say again.
"Now you're going to feel yourself change. Just keep calm, breathe and push ok?"
I nod and exactly what he said would happen, happened.
Soon enough I hear cries and feel a relief wash over me.
I relax tears still coming down my face.
"Damn." I hear Tyler and Storm day rubbing their hands when I let go.
"How were you so silent?" Tyler asks amazed
I shrug. "Let me see her."
The doctor hands me the baby after cutting the umbilical cord.
He puts her in my hands and I can't help but smile. "She is so precious and tiny and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Tears still falling down my face but slowly.
"Ouch that hurts Dresh." I hear Storm joke around.
I laugh at her. Then my smile fades. "Crap. I didn't think of names."
Tyler smiles. "Dams said that the name for her will be Flower Alicia McLaughlin.She'll be delicate on the outside but ready to kick your ass."
I nod. "You're lucky I like it."
Everyone starts to laugh.
Drew walks in with a scared expression on his face. "Can I see her?" He asks and I nod.
After all he is the father.
He holds her and a smile comes on his face. "She's beautiful."
I nod. He hands Flower back to the doctor to get clean up an stuff.
"I. Am. So. Sorry. For being irritating, for shouting at you back there, for-" I get cut off by the doctor
"Don't apologize, they knew what would happen. Now relax and get some rest."
I nod and lay down while the doctor kicks everyone out my room.
"See you later, Dresh."
The last thing I hear before I let sleep take over.

~~~~~~~~~~
*Hay! I don't kno how many ppl r readin but go and read my baby sis book it's called Legendary Lovers.

Wen u go ahed n read hers dnt 4get me n my book

Wen u go ahed n read hers dnt 4get me n my book. Luv u guys!!😘😜*